Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a few months, and we have new people...older people with new rides...and some of us old farts with the same ride with mods...I think it's time for a "What I did during the Winter and Spring" video!!!

Send me your pics of your rides!

Here are the criterion for submission.
1. You must e-mail the pics to me at [email protected] AS AN ATTACHMENT (the quality will be better)
2. Pics MUST be at least 640 x 480 (can be bigger...I will resize)
3. I will only use 2 pics that you send me...if you send me more.
4. I need your Cafe screen name and your city and state.(or country for the international riders)
5. The deadline will be either A) when I get about 74 pics or B) July 23rd. (that will be after the Gathering at the Burg and the WV Meetup)
6. ANYONE can submit pics...even if they only joined yesterday!
7. ONLY VTX's...if you have a HD or Wing in your driveway with your X that will be ok...but this is supposed to be an X video!! (not a XXX !!!)

For those that have NO idea what I am talking about, take a look at the videos from earlier this year that I have on Photobucket. HERE

Let's get on the ball and show off those X's !!! Please...don't resumit the same pics...Take some new ones...ya had 6+ months!!!

·
Deactivated Account
218 Posts
Klaus, you've got mail.....and thanks for your efforts in doing this.

·
No Reason To Be Serious
16,394 Posts
Redrum....

Do we have to send in pics of ourselves.. I have some dandy's of you, I'd like to submit... :D

Spoiler

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Redrum....

Do we have to send in pics of ourselves.. I have some dandy's of you, I'd like to submit... :D

Spoiler
Go for it...remember...I'll see you in the backwoods of WV next month....LOL

Wasn't there one of you and ChooChoo??? LOL Ah...nobike in the pic..

·
Equito Passim
9,148 Posts
Redrum....

Spoiler
Don't think I didnt keep a copy of that picture you sent in for Buda_Jim's Unit.... :D

-Gonz

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Got the first 14 pics in already!!! and they are AWESOME!!! If the rest are like this then this might be the best video yet!!! Still PLENTY of time...

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bumping....

·
No Reason To Be Serious
16,394 Posts
Don't think I didnt keep a copy of that picture you sent in for Buda_Jim's Unit.... :D

-Gonz
:( .... hey no fair, that was meant to entertain our troops, kinda like my own little USO show...

And the funny part is that Buda Jim goes and quits before it ever got there... Now the other guys there just think I'm some kinda perv.... Hmmm, well thats a fine kettle of fish you got me in...:eek:

Thanks,

Spoiler

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bumping to the top...Just a reminder about getting some pics to me for the video...I'll be in WV this weekend, so anyone needing to get some pics taken let me know..I'm bringing my gear! As for the rest of you....get out and get some pics of your rides...I see ya'll posting on the site, but not sending them to me for the video...if your proud enough to post it on here...send it to me for the video!!! (I hate browbeating people...but sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do!!!) LOL

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Bringing this back to the top. Right now I have 20 pics...hmmmm....33k members and only 20 pics...guess ya'll are not proud enough of your rides to share pics. I see people posting pics to threads, but not sending them in. I had a deadline of July 23rd set, which is rapidly approaching. Let's get off the couch...and send pics in!!! See requirements in the beginning of this thread. I think the last 4 came out well...let's see if we can make this one even better!!

·
Premium Member
27,731 Posts
I just got back from the second moving trip to Ohio but I'll get the bike out and get some shots for you tomorrow or Friday at the latest. Sorry for the hold up, uh heck no I don't, I've been bisier than a 2 peckered Billy goat.

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Email and pics sent...

·
9,160 Posts
I've added quite a bit of stuff since the last ones, see if I can get some pics to you. :cheers:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts