Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

21 - 40 of 91 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
You should take credit... Errrrr, blame for you're handiwork Spoil-O-Licious.. :bleh:

·
No Reason To Be Serious
16,394 Posts
Oh?

How long did that last?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Vaughn
I wouldn't say it was a long lasting relationship.. I guess after about 3 months we had our first really big blow up and she flew off in a huff. Try as I might, I was never quite able to patch it up with her. (So once again, I moved on and never looked back..)

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Don't worry Coyotevols. He's just upset that you posted a picture from his younger, trimmer days. Before the years of livermush caught up with him.

Vaughn

·
Super Moderator
5,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Well this sorta pisses me off... In good faith I send you that picture of me as a favor. Then you go and post it on the Innernet....

thanks a bunch

-Spoiler
Instead that picture everywhere.. I even put on little fliers and keep the vermin out of my garden with it..

·
Super Moderator
5,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Don't worry Coyotevols. He's just upset that you posted a picture from his younger, trimmer days. Before the years of livermush caught up with him.

Vaughn
LOL! Vaughn.. He was wearing a Dinglberry cover.. How could anyone not post that..

·
Super Moderator
5,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
This thread needs to be closed... where are the Mods anyhow... (probably down at Hardee's with the other old retired Mods trying to remember the good ole days...)
Don't be a hater.. We are just funnin...

21 - 40 of 91 Posts