Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Master Chromer
4,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My family, my friends (includes all of you), this absolutely awesome place that we live in, The United States of America (although I think some folks may have forgotten) life, health, love, happiness, our troops here and overseas, blondes, brunettes, red heads, black.....heads, have I missed anything? Oh oh yeah, almost forgot...........

·
Registered
206 Posts
thankful

I agree with everything you said. I would like to add that I am also thankful for a WINDSHIELD! Was returning from a PGR service when I caught s sheet of plastic across the windshield.:mad: Thought at first it would hit me in the head but it hung up on the left turn light and the windshield. Was able to reach up and pull it off with the left hand. Truck in lane to my left and ahead of me kicked it up. Thought it was going to get real ugly but the good Lord looks out for those of us who need it most. Have a great weekend.:choppersm

·
Master Chromer
4,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I agree with everything you said. I would like to add that I am also thankful for a WINDSHIELD! Was returning from a PGR service when I caught s sheet of plastic across the windshield.:mad: Thought at first it would hit me in the head but it hung up on the left turn light and the windshield. Was able to reach up and pull it off with the left hand. Truck in lane to my left and ahead of me kicked it up. Thought it was going to get real ugly but the good Lord looks out for those of us who need it most. Have a great weekend.:choppersm
There are so many benefits to rockin a windshield but thats a big one. Yikes

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Grateful that my 2 sons will be able to be here for Christmas.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts