Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
18,784 Posts
I have a like new set of stock pipes for my 2006 VTX 1300C that I am looking to trade for a set of either Cobra pipes or Vance and Hines pipes… Please let me know if you have anything to trade, thanks.
I have a like new set of stock pipes for my 2006 VTX 1300C that I am looking to trade for a set of either Cobra pipes or Vance and Hines pipes… Please let me know if you have anything to trade, thanks.
Check my answer to your Dad's thread.

Reactions: Jakfromfishingfool

· Registered
84 Posts
I have a set of stock pipes from an '05 1300R. Great shape. Some holes drilled in the end. FREE. In Massachusetts. Been in my garage too long taking up shelf space.

· Registered
13 Posts
Hi, do you still have the stock vtx1300c pipes? I have the cobra slash cut slip ons that are too loud for me, hard to use communication devices with these ! I’ll trade! Where are you ?
I’m in Austin Tx

· Registered
13 Posts
Please text me at 512-217-0687 if you still have the stock pipes . My cobras are just a few months old in perfect condition. I sold my stock pipes and wish I had them back

· Registered
18,784 Posts
Hi, do you still have the stock vtx1300c pipes? I have the cobra slash cut slip ons that are too loud for me, hard to use communication devices with these ! I’ll trade! Where are you ?
I’m in Austin Tx
If you click on his avatar in the upper left of his post, you'll see he's in NC.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts