Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
I considered the Champions...even got a great price on them painted just over 5 same as these but....I couldnt get free shipping anywhere and 140us is 140 us...

·
Chrome Addict
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hey...Glad to see you gottem in Digger. I gave in and ordered the Kury Mini bullets because the bags will not sit right otherwise on my retro. I couldnt really put anybody on the back with the bags so far forward (retro problem). Im just waiting for those to come in.

Gotta love boredom though....went out and picked up a Volusia to play with in the mean time.

Hey if you don't mind me asking... Did you utilize the long spacers as a matter of necessity or do you just like the room between the bike and the bags??

Hey Flamenko, After reading you post i realized that they were out TOO much. I re made spacers at work last night..(don't ell my boss!! LOL) They are 10 times better now. Only like 1/8 of an inch from hitting the signals now. I moved them in 1 inch. My sissy bar goes on and off with no interference in 2 seconds.

Man i want to ride!!
Thanks, for your comments. That what i like about the people on this site, lots of advise and comment only make the addiction better!!!
:choppersm

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Making me jealous Digger.... Im waiting for the Mini Bullets so I can get them installed and then the bags. Dying to see the end look and I will post it.

For Canadians in this case anyway, this deal is unbeatable because they don't charge shipping which averages at 140US no matter where else you look. The bags are very well built as they are fiberglass as well.

Heres my baby waiting patiently. Notice I got the Hondaline Fender Grill on her as well as chrome mounts for the bags eheh...

Oh and the other is what Im doing in the meantime...

Hey too bad we werent closer...coulda done some running in the Spring.

·
Registered
1,833 Posts
those bags look awesome!

·
The guitar, not the fish!
33,457 Posts
Those bags are on my "stuff I want for my bike" list.....Hopefully this summer I can cross them off that list...Looks great!!...:cheers:

·
Registered
57 Posts
I love this site, but every time I log on I see something else that I have to get for my bike. I have been mostly ok with stock until now. Thanks a lot! (for makeing me jealous) That bike looks great!

·
Registered
17 Posts
New Tsukayu bags mounted, i love them, but what a pain to mount. You only get one shot and man i am happy. The size inside is amazing. I love the look but that's my opinion. What do you guys think??
:cheers:
">">

Great looking bike and good job on the install. If you don't mind me asking where did you get the rear fender bib?

21 - 32 of 32 Posts