Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys need a little help in deciding if the new Tsukayu Hard Bags will work with my VTX1800T. I have the four piece Ultimate Big Boy Seat and Vance and Hines Pipes on my bike. I just want to make sure that these bags will fit on easy without having to do modifications. Thanks any help will be appreciated.
Louie

·
Registered
167 Posts
Just a heads up, probably expect a 6-8 week lead time, or more.

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Several members here have them and have posted pics. There were a couple of threads about them as well. Good luck with your purchase.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dont know about ordering after all called all day yesterday and today and no answer. Hate to see what they are like once they have your money

·
Registered
204 Posts
Hard Bags two tone painted

You can see my bags at that thread. I had to play with them for quite a while to get them on. But it was worth it. Take a look and let , me know what you think.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Steelhead they look great but if they are made for our bike why are they such a hassle to install. Honda OEM Bags are made for our bikes and the bracket and bag is really simple. I have the Ultimate big boy with vance and hines is that the problem?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered mine through Art in Motion out of Kissimmee, FL. It look less than 7 weeks with them being painted. However they did send the wrong hardware for mounting since I have the Honda line backrest. Picked up hardware today, plan to have installed this evening.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Just ordered my Hard Bags for my 1800T today. I spoke to Joseph this week and he told me delivery time was 6-8 weeks.:patriot::)

·
Registered
386 Posts
I have had them since April and I don't think they were a hassle to install at all. You do have to replace stock bolts with the Tsukayu mounting bolts, but I guess I don't consider that to be so bad.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just received a confirmation email from them and they said that they would send me the longer bolts.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts