Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was taking the bulb off my front turn signal To see what kind of bulb I have to change to LED's I put it back together and now I've noticed that my Blinker is blinking faster than the other side Did I put the balden backwards 2nd question the rear turn signals on my bike is off and only turns on when I use my turn signals Did I screw that up too or does it stay off Till I use my turn signal

·
Super Moderator
12,333 Posts
It is difficult but not impossible to put the bulb back in 180° out of proper rotation. Check for this.

·
Registered
18,417 Posts
I was taking the bulb off my front turn signal To see what kind of bulb I have to change to LED's I put it back together and now I've noticed that my Blinker is blinking faster than the other side Did I put the balden backwards 2nd question the rear turn signals on my bike is off and only turns on when I use my turn signals Did I screw that up too or does it stay off Till I use my turn signal
Look closely at the bulbs. Looking at the bottom of the bulb, normally pins would be opposite each other, like at 12 oclock and 6 oclock, but sometimes....they are at 12 oclock and 5 oclock, and if you look at the sides of the brass the pins are not at the same level.

Reactions: vtx-1300
1 - 5 of 5 Posts