Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 1300R as I haven't ridden it in years. I has a Ultimate Big Boy seat with drivers backrest, passenger seat and passenger backrest. I willing to part this out and put the stock seat back on if I get the right price. This is the no-stud version. Excellent condition, always garage kept, never rode in the rain. I will add pictures of it on the bike later. Asking $500 plus shipping. Seat is in Central IL for shipping estimates.

Thanks,
Aaron

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is a pic of the bike that shows the BigBoy seats on it. I will get additional close-up photos of the seats.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am interested, I am 5’ 10” and 210lbs. I don’t know if the big boy will put me to far back. ultimate website says my size needs to be the low rider. Any thought?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can't really help you as its all personal. I'm 6'8" 350 so the bigboy was what I needed. I can't say for sure how it would fit you. Are you looking for comfort or to move back/up a couple inches? If you want comfort but don't want to move your riding position then you probably want the lowrider. If you want both then this would be the seat for you.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Comfort mainly. I have 2” risers on my bike, my stock seat is off, I have been doing some service to it, let me get it back on and see if moving me back 1” will effect much.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.