Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In about a month (little less) a few of us are making the trek out to the Sturgis rally for around 10 days or so. Spyderwoman and myself will be gone a total of 15 days and are going out solo and doing a little site seeing along the way. Stopping in to see Wyatt Earp and his wife for a night, stopping in Soux Falls and take in the sites then to Hot Springs South Dakota to see some sites. Hoping to have a great time and get some much needed relaxation and fun.

·
Deplorable member
7,388 Posts
Enjoy, Mike. It's been 14 years since I've gone. I wonder if it's changed any. My first year, 2000, I camped in some dudes farm in Blackhawk. 2 years later, in 2002, there was houses there so I camped 2 exits south of Sturgis.

·
Registered
15,830 Posts
Guess some of us will never see the pix then.

·
Deplorable member
7,388 Posts
How ironic, someone supporting FB on July 4th when they censor a patriotic song for political content.

·
Deplorable member
7,388 Posts
Sorry for the de-rail, Mike. Back on topic.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,023 Posts
Mike double posts almost everything. So do I. Not gonna leave you out of the loop. :)

·
Registered
15,830 Posts
Mike double posts almost everything. So do I. Not gonna leave you out of the loop. :)
It is appreciated. I'm not the only one. You're not doing it "just for me".

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,023 Posts

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Jealous. I can't wait to retire and spend every day I have left either riding or boating. Safe travels Mike !!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts