Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a used 12 inch VTX riders patch that I am going to get rid of. It was originally sewn to the back of my leather jacket but since I no longer ride I did not feel it was appropriate to have there. I debated selling it on eBay however since the patches are used to help create some revenue for the board I thought that would be better to contact you and get your opinion on what I should do with it. I can send it back to you but it is used (although in very good condition despite being in a wreck.) I can go ahead and sell it if you don't care but I felt I should ask you first.

Patrick Dugan
"Iguanaman"
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
9,717 Posts
You can go to the FOR SALE area and post it for sale or there is a donation designation you can use to sell the patch and donate the money. It is up to you but I want to thank you for your consideration.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That sounds good. I will pay whatever shipping cost there is if the member pays the VTXCafe/You the money. Sorry to be a bit dumb but how do I designate the payment to you in the thread? Also how can I tell if you have been paid before I ship it to somebody? I'm not sure what price to put on it either.

·
Premium Member
9,717 Posts
Just go here; http://www.vtxcafe.com/forumdisplay.php?f=332 , and start a new thread. Designate the ad as a FUND RAISER AUCTION and sell the patch. Collect the money and then go to SUPPORT THE SITE and then follow the instructions. You can receive payment by Paypal and then pass that on to the Cafe.

If you do not want to donate then just ship when you receive payment.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well since I am not sure how to run an auction exactly how about I simply send you back the patch and you can use it however you like? If you give me an address I would be happy to mail it to you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts