Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. I have a few items up for sale. I cant post pics until later.

I have a 1300 / 1800 R S front fender it is silver in color in decent condition but could use some clearcoat or a re paint - 80 + shipping

1300 R S floorboards setup, needs to be painted dice there is some surface rust - 50 + shipping

Stock 1300 R S handle bars - 40 + shipping

Windshield (I don't know what kind) - 50 + shipping

Passenger back rest with arm rest and hardware (it has some surface rust so it needs paint or polish) - 50 + shipping

Stock Chrome airbox cover - 20 + shipping

Stock R S passenger seat 30 + shipping

Have stock S spoke wheels looking to trade for alloy C wheels.

I also have some other pieces you can make an offer on like some stock shocks with surface rust, stock R S muffler, stock C muffler, voltage regulator, rusted light bar, and other stuff.

I am looking to buy or trade, lowered shocks, forward controls, 6 or 8 degree trees, foots or slapjack mod parts, low profile seat C seat, right Chrome engine cover (the larger one).

I also have a C and R rear fender but I am only looking to trade one for a F fender + cash, or some other fender.

If you think you have something I might be interested in buying or trading I'm all about working a deal.

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
If you can post pics, it may help. Pics of the windshield will most likely let someone tell you what kind it is. And PM sent.

·
Premium Member
9,717 Posts
The 1300 and 1800 front fenders are different so which is your fender?

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The floor boards aren't bad really. Just up under the brake pedal its rusted. They will fit your 1300. The light bar appears to be universal but I would check. The rust on the light bar isn't bad now but you can see its about to bubble under the paint so it will need to be Sanded and painted.

If you can post pics, it may help. Pics of the windshield will most likely let someone tell you what kind it is. And PM sent.
The windshield is Memphis shades its got blue tint at the bottom. And I just have the windshield not the hardware for the bike side.

·
Registered
1 Posts
More info

Good Morning Justin, Could I get some more info on the Floorboards setup you have for sale, I have a 2005 1300VTX.

·
Premium Member
9,717 Posts
Mine is a 1300 I thought theey were the same but maybe that's the rear...
They look the same but the 1800 is metal. Also other small differences.

·
SPyKERMods.com Owner
1,960 Posts
I can offer $16 shipped for the cover. I sell them for $15, but I know postage went up. I just want to have pre-owned ones in stock for those who want my mod but can't send theirs in because the are using it. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
handlebars

I have a 2007 vtx 1300c and as you probably know the handlebars are out there. I have heard that the r handlebars come back much further. Is that correct? Would I have to change cables or anything to install them? I would need the risers also if you still have them. Let me know. I live in Clearfield Pa.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have the bars and the stock risers. There off an S but I believe that's the same as the R. I'm not sure about the difference between the C and S bars because I put drag bars on but I know there are some threads on here about riders making that switch. I'll look at the bars later to see the condition. If I remember right there is some light corrosion on the Chrome but not rust. Should be able to be buffer out pretty easy. I loved the feel of the bars just like the drag bar look more. The R S cables are longer but I put C cables on my drag bars just fine so I don't think it would be an issue. Worst case scenario you may have to re route the cables to give you more room.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here is whats left...

Stock 1300 R S handle bars - 40 + shipping

Passenger back rest with arm rest and hardware (it has some surface rust so it needs paint or polish) - 50 + shipping

Stock Chrome airbox cover - 20 + shipping

Stock R S passenger seat 30 + shipping

Have stock S spoke wheels looking to trade for alloy C wheels or sell.

I also have some other pieces you can make an offer on like some stock shocks with surface rust, and voltage regulator.

I am looking to buy or trade, lowered shocks, forward controls, 6 or 8 degree trees, foots or slapjack rotor, low profile seat C seat, right Chrome engine cover (the larger one). Also willing to trade plus cash.

Have the C fender but only interested in trading for an F or something custom.

If you think you have something I might be interested in buying or trading I'm all about working a deal.

How bad is the rust on the shocks? How much do you need for them? Thanks!!!!
Cosmetically... I wouldnt buy them.... The rust is just on the surface so they are perfectly functional. I can text pics of them.

Price depends mainly on shipping cause I know they arent light. I was thinking 30 or 40 unless shipping is more than expected.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
However if I get around to ordering lowering shocks anytime soon I will be selling the stock ones on my bike which are perfect. Just to high up for my taste.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts