Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Honda VTX 1300R Solo Seat. New condition w/o original packaging; never been installed on a bike. I ended up buying the wrong seat (I needed 1300c not 1300r) and forgot to sell this when I sold my bike this spring . Retails for $200.00 only asking $110.00 w/ Free Shipping because I need it to sell fast. Payment must be made through Paypal.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Is anyone interested to atleast make an offer??

This is a great seat and it seems to just be collecting dust in my storage room. I would love it to go to an owner that will have a use for it and appreciate it.
:choppersm

·
Gator for life
4,116 Posts
Be patient, someone will come along. If you wanna try, you can PM A2zcustomupholstery on here. That's Robert Doerr, and he may be interested to have an extra seat. Worth a shot anyway.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Well, remember that a VTX forum is probably not the easiest place to unload a stock VTX seat ... since folks' bikes already came with one. Unless someone trashed their seat somehow.

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
be patient, someone will come along. If you wanna try, you can pm a2zcustomupholstery on here. That's robert doerr, and he may be interested to have an extra seat. Worth a shot anyway.
+1...

Well, remember that a VTX forum is probably not the easiest place to unload a stock VTX seat ... since folks' bikes already came with one. Unless someone trashed their seat somehow.
:banghead::spank:...Sorry, I had to chuckle at your post...you are 100% correct though...these bikes do come with a "brick" to sit on...

But, actually this is a good place to offer it...When I decided to have Bob @a2z do a custom seat for me I purchased a set of stock "R" seats from a Cafe member....that way I could continue to ride....

I am guessing it is too late to return it for a refund...even with a "restocking fee" you will get more than $110...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts