Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 573 Posts

·
Cafe Founder & VTX lover
9,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is the service manual for the VTX 1300S. This file is 300MB so if you are on dialup forget it.

03 VTX 1300 R\S Service manual

OR.....................

http://www.mdxiles.com/VTX1300_Service_03_04.pdf

or......

like I promised, here is FTP#2

IP: 204.200.222.114
User: vtx
Pass: vtx1300
Port: 21

This one is speedier than the 1st one.

enjoy!
If anyone is wanting to download this is a simple way. Do this, download Smart FTP from here: http://www.download.com/SmartFTP-Client--32-bit-/3000-2160-10028635.html?part=dl-SmartFTPC&subj=uo&tag=button

Install it and enter the above information in the area at the top and then click the green arrow....then you will see all the files. It's really simple.

·
Candy Black Cherry = FAST
5,116 Posts
Green Ghost said:
If it comes out OK I'll be glad to pay for the copy and any shipping, Thanks GG :D
GG,
the 1300 manual says its for c, R,and S, I have it on CD and burned a few already, sent one to oldblue the other day. I'll send ya one monday if ya want it.
BB:)

PS. anyone else who needs one too...if Free1954 has any problems with his...

·
Premium Member
2,432 Posts
Yes Mammmmm

Betty Boop said:
GG,
the 1300 manual says its for c, R,and S, I have it on CD and burned a few already, sent one to oldblue the other day. I'll send ya one monday if ya want it.

PS. anyone else who needs one too...if Free1954 has any problems with his...
I'd love to have it. Have you got the address?? Let me know the funds you need $$$$$$$$$$$$ I'll run off a bunch of copies for the ones like me that live in the deep woods with no other choice but Dial-up, it sucks. I don't know if I would ever use it, But you never know what might come up. thanks Boop GG :D

·
5,116 Posts
Green Ghost said:
I'd love to have it. Have you got the address?? Let me know the funds you need $$$$$$$$$$$$ I'll run off a bunch of copies for the ones like me that live in the deep woods with no other choice but Dial-up, it sucks. I don't know if I would ever use it, But you never know what might come up. thanks Boop GG :D
No funds needed !! I'll mail it out first thing monday mornin !! :D I have a few copies burned if you know anyone who needs it..all you need to view it is Adobe..I printed a copy too...one for inside one for outside...:)
BB
OH yeah, I have your address in my ADDRESS BOOK, I have a bad habit of writing things down....lol

·
5,116 Posts
doc_63 said:
Hey BB, I would gladly pay whatever you need to get one of the manuals. I will send you my address. I like the idea of printing one for the garage too. If I understand correctly, this is the manual for my R.

Hey Doc
The 1300 manual covers r, s and c...Send me a pm with your address...no $$$$ needed. :) BB

·
Premium Member
9,717 Posts
Cool. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
Thanks for the post! I have the verizon FIOS and got in less than nine minutes!

Thanks again!:choppersm

·
Darksider
2,849 Posts
22 minutes on RR. :cheers:

Anyone need a CD of it? I got alot of blanks..just let me know. :choppersm

Now I'm going to remove my fork spring to do Progressive install....hmmmm the chrome genie is call though too....:D
Was afraid to do the forks without a manual. :)

·
5,116 Posts
motoman said:
I would also like to have a copy of the disk. Dial up you know. One of you all send me a copy? I would be happy to pay for cd and shipping. Thanks. :cheers:
Send me your address and I'll send it to ya...No $$$$$.

Charlie D said:
I have dial up am in no way going to attempt the download.
If you'd like a CD send me your address, K.

1 - 20 of 573 Posts