Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
541 - 560 of 587 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,301 Posts
There may be very small differences but the vast majority of the manual linked to here and all the things you would likely care about are the same for a 2007 model.

G'day,

Vinish

·
Super Moderator
11,301 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Forgive me for asking if someone has already replied to this question in this thread, but I went through this thread and didn't find an answer. I'm an old-school kind of guy and prefer a hardcopy (with post-it notes on pages!) to have setting next to me while I'm doing maintenance. Who makes the best hardcopy service/maintenance manual? I want to do routine things like valve adjustments, but want good instructions that are not lacking in illustrations or details. I'm looking for my 2007 VTX 1300C. Thanks!

·
Registered
8,452 Posts
Forgive me for asking if someone has already replied to this question in this thread, but I went through this thread and didn't find an answer. I'm an old-school kind of guy and prefer a hardcopy (with post-it notes on pages!) to have setting next to me while I'm doing maintenance. Who makes the best hardcopy service/maintenance manual? I want to do routine things like valve adjustments, but want good instructions that are not lacking in illustrations or details. I'm looking for my 2007 VTX 1300C. Thanks!
No such thing..

Honda service manual (Book) is the best available... Used on-line book.. or New at dealer..
but it is intended for someone that is mechanical...

and the reason this Forum is so busy.. helping others... for 16 years...

Reactions: River13

·
my toes, my line
4,095 Posts
Download the service manual below my picture and print it out, put it in a 3 ring binder.

Boom! A hard copy (Post-it Notes are on you)

·
~ High-Finesse Hooligan ~
11,589 Posts
Thanks Silver F & Sylvanus' Pilot! My wife had also suggested I download the manual and print it out, which is the way I'll go. I'll get the sticky notes ready, lol.
Print it at work if you can, otherwise you'll go broke paying for ink - so damn $$$, that stuff must be made from angel tears :doh:

·
Too short for my weight
5,720 Posts
I have a vtx1300 I have a short I the red and white wire coming off the starter relay no power to anything on my bike
You should start a new thread in the need help section of the forum... you will receive more help there.

Reactions: mjklaser
541 - 560 of 587 Posts