Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
561 - 580 of 587 Posts

·
~ High-Finesse Hooligan ~
11,589 Posts

·
~ High-Finesse Hooligan ~
11,589 Posts
Hey folks ! How about a download site for the 2005 manual?
it does not matter... all years are basically the same.. 2003 to 2009....
^^^ Exactly. Very few changes of significance over the model years. 2003's had a fuel pump, '04 to '09 did not (vacuum petcock). '03 to '07 had a 195 Main Jet in the carb, '08 to '09 got a 190 Main (and different style exhausts). Bassdude404 made a list once. The rest of the changes were minor, and that's why if you have one year of Honda Service Manual, it works extremely well for all years of VTX's. :cheers:

·
Registered
40 Posts
GG,
the 1300 manual says its for c, R,and S, I have it on CD and burned a few already, sent one to oldblue the other day. I'll send ya one monday if ya want it.
BB:)

PS. anyone else who needs one too...if Free1954 has any problems with his...
Hi Betty ... what year (s) is this manual for? Thanks ... Bill

·
FREEBIRD
8,160 Posts
Is there any chance you still have a copy of this laying around?
I think you'll be hard-pressed to find this, Ironman. If you look on the 1300 forum on the main page, there is a downloadable file in the top threads. I believe the one I downloaded was for an '06, but they're all pretty much the same.
EDIT: try this HONDA VTX1300S SERVICE MANUAL Pdf Download.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Rifg
Here is the service manual for the VTX 1300S. This file is 300MB so if you are on dialup forget it.

03 VTX 1300 R\S Service manual

OR.....................

http://www.mdxiles.com/VTX1300_Service_03_04.pdf

or......

If anyone is wanting to download this is a simple way. Do this, download Smart FTP from here: Welcome SmartFTP Client (32-bit) users

Install it and enter the above information in the area at the top and then click the green arrow....then you will see all the files. It's really simple.
Not.................Click Bait and the link comes out in Japanese!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Well I have A 2007 1300 R, and I have a 2003 to 2004 service manual. I guess most of the stuff is still applicable. I know I do not have a fuel pump, but besides that I’ll eventually find out what else is different.

·
Registered
8,452 Posts
2003 is the only year with a fuel pump..

over 95 percent of 1300 are the same ( 2003 to 2009 ) ..
or purchase a Real Paper Honda service manual

when I ordered my 1800..I also ordered a Honda service manual at the same time.
you know you are going to need it...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Here is the service manual for the VTX 1300S. This file is 300MB so if you are on dialup forget it.

03 VTX 1300 R\S Service manual

OR.....................

http://www.mdxiles.com/VTX1300_Service_03_04.pdf

or......

If anyone is wanting to download this is a simple way. Do this, download Smart FTP from here: Welcome SmartFTP Client (32-bit) users

Install it and enter the above information in the area at the top and then click the green arrow....then you will see all the files. It's really simple.
The bike came with Clymers service manual which was very complex so I ordered a hard copy of the owners manual. In it I discovered there was a hidden tool pocket. I now have 2 owners manuals.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
2007 VTX 1300R, Indianapolis
8,104 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,103 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
No funds needed !! I'll mail it out first thing monday mornin !! :D I have a few copies burned if you know anyone who needs it..all you need to view it is Adobe..I printed a copy too...one for inside one for outside...:)
BB
OH yeah, I have your address in my ADDRESS BOOK, I have a bad habit of writing things down....lol

561 - 580 of 587 Posts