Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Cafe Founder & VTX lover
9,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm combining the ordering information for the VTX Cafe tee shirts into one thread. If your interested in ordering a shirt please click the appropriate thread below for either white or black shirts. Inventory for the black shirts is fairly limited, to see if an item is in stock simply add it to the checkout and proceed.

White Tee Shirt Ordering: http://www.vtxcafe.com/view.php?pg=store_white

Black Tee Shirt Ordering: http://www.vtxcafe.com/view.php?pg=teeshirt

Make sure you include your screen name when ordering!!!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Yet another way to spend my tax money...darn the luck!

·
Cafe Founder & VTX lover
9,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
are the sleeves actually longer on the 2x than the 1x longsleeve?

I don't know...if I can I'll try and remember to measure them.

Update: I had a few days delay in getting shirts shipped....sorry. I "upgraded" my home laptop to Windows 7 and of course my HP laserjet doesn't work with Windows 7...so had to go buy a NEW printer. :mad:

So, got the orders done and will ship out tomorrow.

:mosh:

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ship to Australia

Hi Big-X, I would like to buy a couple of your T-shirts (black long and short - sizeL). I was wondering if you ship to Australia (Orange NSW 2800)? If you do any idea of cost and how do I include in paypal. Cheers Aullie

·
Registered
193 Posts
I just put in my order for a white XL...I hope that's not the one your talking about abfpat

·
Registered
193 Posts
Got mine in the mail today, XL White Short Sleeve.....Looks great! Thanks

·
Registered
34 Posts
T-Shirts arrived

Hi Ray, just thought I would let you know that a parcel arrived today from the US, I am assuming its the T-shirts. They have arrived just in time for my birthday on Thursday. Kids adament I have to wait until then to open. Thanks again, cheers Aullie:cheers:

·
Cafe Founder & VTX lover
9,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No xLarge tee shirts available, bummer. :(
Yep, out of black in XL have lots of white....

Hi Ray, just thought I would let you know that a parcel arrived today from the US, I am assuming its the T-shirts. They have arrived just in time for my birthday on Thursday. Kids adament I have to wait until then to open. Thanks again, cheers Aullie:cheers:
Cool...hope you like them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would have rather have had black but I ordered a short and a long sleeve in white..can't wait to get them. :) They look awesome....thank you..... :)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts