Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
That Just Happened!
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Been forever since I logged on. I don't own my bike anymore but I have some jackets for sale. These jackets are Med Grey, Black large mesh, and Black Joe rocket large. All jackets come with a liner to block you from the wind and rain. all 3 jackets have the back pad. The mesh black jacket and Joe rocket jack arm pads are no longer there. They seem to have crumbled. Should be able to slip something else in there. These jackets are no longer made. They are awesome jackets, especially the mesh ones. Asking $100 for each plus shipping. Let me know what you guys think. I have them for sale on offer up also, south east florida.

·
That Just Happened!
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
4DD03AFB-5EB3-4FFE-883E-6FDFDD7AD41E.jpeg
Hello everyone. Been forever since I logged on. I don't own my bike anymore but I have some jackets for sale. These jackets are Med Grey, Black large mesh, and Black Joe rocket large. All jackets come with a liner to block you from the wind and rain. all 3 jackets have the back pad. The mesh black jacket and Joe rocket jack arm pads are no longer there. They seem to have crumbled. Should be able to slip something else in there. These jackets are no longer made. They are awesome jackets, especially the mesh ones. Asking $100 for each plus shipping. Let me know what you guys think. I have them for sale on offer up also, south east florida.
21106D93-2B13-4150-88E3-45B09A4771D7.jpeg

C235FF7E-9FF7-477A-B3D0-8BD0544C3AD9.jpeg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts