Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
All you Tennessee guys are welcome to come ride around Northeast AL too. As long as you dont wear Orange ! :bleh:
Drop me a line anytime.

·
Premium Member
10,103 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee and wishing you a super day. :patriot:

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'm here in Chattanooga as well and welcome getting together for a ride. Hawk, unfortunately a ride into NE Alabama would require a judicious application of "Big Orange".:stirpot:

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
I'm here in Chattanooga as well and welcome getting together for a ride. Hawk, unfortunately a ride into NE Alabama would require a judicious application of "Big Orange".:stirpot:
Well whenever you're ready just let me know ... most folks around here though will think your either going hunting or working for the highway dept.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
So is anyone riding this weekend?? Got some stuff around this house I need to do but I can cut the cloth to fit the pattern.

·
Silver Member
37 Posts
Let's Ride

I'm off Friday 4/7/11, live in Hixson, and plan on riding to Southern Honda and then to somewhere in North Alabama or North Georgia. Anyone want to ride give me a line!:choppersm

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Cant go on Friday, have to work. But I can make arrangements for either Sat or Sun. Anybody want to get together ??

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Where is sportsmans warehouse?
Not sure if I can make it but I'll try.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Chattanooga here, more closer to Harrison actually. Dont get to ride much and never rode with any fellow VTX'ers. We should all get together for a ride one day for sure.:choppersm

·
Registered
4,897 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Im a new VTX owner in Chattanooga and would love to get together with some locals for a ride sometime. I own Market Street Tavern in downtown Chatt and would love to meet some fellow X-ers. I have done very little to the bike and am jonesin to see some mods done to the X!!!

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Im a new VTX owner in Chattanooga and would love to get together with some locals for a ride sometime. I own Market Street Tavern in downtown Chatt and would love to meet some fellow X-ers. I have done very little to the bike and am jonesin to see some mods done to the X!!!
Drop me a line here or to [email protected] I'm always looking for a riding partner and not too far away. Down here in Scottsboro AL. About an hour from Choo-Choo.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Awesome. Will do. As a restaurant owner I dont get a lot of time off, so any time on the X I can get I take.
My schedule is pretty regular M thru F 7-5 then every third weekend. That's just what I need though. Becoming buddies with a guy that owns a bar. Can I go ahead and start a tab?
:beer:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Have you ever come up on a Friday night during the summer for the Nightfall Concert Series. There are always a ton of bikes and they are literally parked at my front door!! If youve never been you should, and for anyone else in the area, that would be a great time to meet up.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Have you ever come up on a Friday night during the summer for the Nightfall Concert Series. There are always a ton of bikes and they are literally parked at my front door!! If youve never been you should, and for anyone else in the area, that would be a great time to meet up.
No, but I've heard about it and have always planned on making it one night. Just never have done it yet.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts