Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Welcome Tavernist. I am here in Chattanooga and ride as often as possible. I usually take short 1-2 hour loops around town just to unwind. Ran the same loop around 27 to Powells Crossroads twice this past weekend. Shoot me a PM and I'll forward my direct contact info.

·
Silver Member
37 Posts
Let's Ride!

Hey Travernist, I live in Hixson and I am always looking for someone to ride with. I plan on coming to night fall this friday night if the rain holds out. I use to have a VTX1800 but just traded for a 2010 Stateline. But it's still a honda and has the same engine as yours. Oh BTW start me a tab also...Been looking for a nice bar to hang out.
Give me a message and I will send you my contact info.:cheers:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome to the site!

Hey Travernist,
As the others have said Night Fall is a great place to look at bikes and network. It starts around 7:00 pm but get there early for parking fills up fast (roads get blocked off except for motorcycles.) Miller Plaza seems to be the center of activity.
If you are interested we have a formal rides on the second Saturday of every month. We meet at the parking Lot of Sportsman’s Warehouse (Hwy 153 and Lee Hwy.) FBO is at 9:00 am and we usually get there about 8:30 am or so to socialize. The ride is open to anyone who likes to ride.
This Saturday the ride is planned to Brasstown Bald. It’s a little longer ride than usual about 215 miles round trip.
We have also been toying with the idea to doing a group ride down to Barber Vintage MotorsportsMuseum, Leeds AL. Not sure what the date will be.</SPAN>
Anyway, if you can make it this Saturday come on.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Hey Travernist,
As the others have said Night Fall is a great place to look at bikes and network. It starts around 7:00 pm but get there early for parking fills up fast (roads get blocked off except for motorcycles.) Miller Plaza seems to be the center of activity.
If you are interested we have a formal rides on the second Saturday of every month. We meet at the parking Lot of Sportsman’s Warehouse (Hwy 153 and Lee Hwy.) FBO is at 9:00 am and we usually get there about 8:30 am or so to socialize. The ride is open to anyone who likes to ride.
This Saturday the ride is planned to Brasstown Bald. It’s a little longer ride than usual about 215 miles round trip.
We have also been toying with the idea to doing a group ride down to Barber Vintage MotorsportsMuseum, Leeds AL. Not sure what the date will be.</SPAN>
Anyway, if you can make it this Saturday come on.
You guys need to post your planned ride info when you can. I know there are some of us that would love to come along if we knew about it in advance. I'm working this weekend so I'm out but a ride down to Leeds sounds good. Let's get together and work something up for it.

·
Registered
58 Posts
You guys need to post your planned ride info when you can. I know there are some of us that would love to come along if we knew about it in advance. I'm working this weekend so I'm out but a ride down to Leeds sounds good. Let's get together and work something up for it.
Yes, we need to look at other posting options besides our website http://cmaser6.org/TN/CHOOCHOOWHEELSOFWORSHIP/default.aspx
and KickStandUp magazine http://kickstandup.com/
On a quick note here are the "Planned" rides we have so far:
* July 9 Brasstown Bald
* August 13 Mayfields ice cream ride
* September 10 Moonshine Ridge
* October 8 Fiery Gizzard cookout ride
* Annual New years day ride
We meet at the parking lot of Sportman's Warehouse and FBO is at 9:00 am.
I will look at posting ride flyers around the mc shops in Chattanooga. :)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thats great information guys. My email is [email protected] com. Im also the chef as well as the owner of the restaurant, so im not hard to find on Nightfall nights!! Lets hope the rain holds off tomorrow and I look forward to meeting some local riders!!!!!

41 - 46 of 46 Posts