Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new owner and a new forum member. I have done site searches for the o0rigin of the VTX shirts but I can't find a link. Will somebody kindly PM me with a link to the guy that sells the shirts? Thanks...Red

·
Pie liker/Snow Hater
9,911 Posts
VTX shirts are difficult to find. There aren't many to choose from. Use the links that you got/get from this post. Try Ebay. Or maybe do a Google search for VTX shirt in the shopping option. Been looking for one for a while now myself. HD has all them cool shirts, but we really don't have much at all. Guess Honda was more interested in making a bike that ran well than making shirts. ;)

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
This is whom I have been using for VTX shirts.
http://home.comcast.net/~tpbiker1/VTX.html
Dawg's Cycle Grafix/DCG Customs
I get great compliments on them and you can add custom text to a few of the airbrushed designs.:mosh:
that is awesome! are the shirts pre shrunk? This would be great for the group I created localy!!! How do the designs wash? Do they fade?

·
Erect Member
11,583 Posts
VTX shirts are difficult to find. There aren't many to choose from. Use the links that you got/get from this post. Try Ebay. Or maybe do a Google search for VTX shirt in the shopping option. Been looking for one for a while now myself. HD has all them cool shirts, but we really don't have much at all. Guess Honda was more interested in making a bike that ran well than making shirts. ;)
yeah, what mondo said...:icon_mrha

·
A Texan
4,365 Posts
Just another cash cow for Horrible Davidson. More of a look at me culture to cater to.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
If you click at the top of the page the "Home" button and scroll down you will see the VTX cafe shirts...or you can click here this is a member from here who sells t-shirts....

Goheen Garage Shop - Apparel for Goheen Garage - Store

thanks for the props angel. i have some more designs that i am working on too. I have a really cool 1800 design that i am putting out now....you will like it! I am going to post it in the 1800 section here in a minute.

Front:

Back:

·
Super Moderator
1,353 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts