Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

VTX1300 paintjob

5K views 17 replies 16 participants last post by  Goldsmith 
#1 ·
the graphics are done in HOK's "kosmic khrome" and I gave them a "brushed/machined aluminum" look which you can't see in the pics, unfortunately. The marblizer fades to black on the sides of the bike. 8)

See less See more
#11 ·
First I love the non-flame paint jobs...flames are beat to death, if that's your thing great but I really like this paint job, EXCELLENT!

And Toasted I think you might be suprised, contact Bryan and see what you can work out, he listened to be better than Psychiatrist...lol.
I've already talked to him once or twice thru email. I'm saving up now to pay cash, don't want to use the CC anymore since I went overboard a bit. :nono:

Plus, it'll give me time to get a better idea of just what I'm doing with this bike. :choppersm

#15 ·
Looks great but couldn't see did you fill in the tank seam? Keep posting, it may be killing me now but I will be customer of your soon! And of course you can take that to the bank LOL my money that is!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.