Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have some parts off of my 2007 VTX1800F that was totaled. These parts are used but are in very good shape.

1.) [SOLD] Kisan Signal Minder, have all instructions and booklet for it. New $107.95 Price $45.00

2.) [SOLD] Cobra FI2000 Fuel Injector Module, have all instructions. New $199.95 Price $90.00

3.) [SOLD] Thunder Manufacturing Tornado Air Kit and Air Filter Wrap. have install instructions New $ 227.95 + $15.00 Price $120.00

4.) [SOLD] Cobra Angled Slash/Cut Mufflers. There is some pitting on the front pipe, but over all they are in good shape. New $474.95 Price $ 200.00

5.) [SOLD] Mean City Cycle VTX Seat conversion
Driver Seat Double Decker Memory Foam
Passenger Seat Wide Double Decker Memory Foam
Both Seats have Flame Stitching and look great.
seat is for a "F" model New $415.00 Price $ 225.00

all prices are plus freight. I am located on the west coast of Florida, so if you want to pick up that can be arranged.

I can provide pictures for all of the items upon request.

DON N

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
It plugs in to the turn signals and provides self cancelling, hazard lights as well as turning the rear turn signals into additional brake lights :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Sorry!

Sorry to hear about your totaled bike Don! Hope you were not hurt, and that you are back on the look out for something new to ride!

Take Care!

Warhawk

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes, i still have them, i thought that they were a big improvement over the stock pipes, deeper and a mellow on crusing, but got loud and throaty on acceleration.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry guys, all of the items have now been sold. Thanks for all your interest.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts