Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my VTX Cafe shirts and i was really happy with them. Excellent quality, reasonable price and they will make some great Christmas presents for those of us who have VTX riders in the family! :D Thanks Ray.

Bry :choppersm

·
Registered
4,323 Posts
Glad to see you were able to get some....in fact, I wore mine tonight to my daughters Christmas program.....

·
Registered
4,323 Posts

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hehe, i posted after you on the height poll, i said, whoa, he's defensive tackle sized.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Just checked on buying a couple of tshirts but are sold out do you have any idea when you will have some xl's in

·
Registered
781 Posts
I got mine last week. Long sleave. Love the graphics. Wearing this weeked while shopping with my sister who will be in full Harley gear!!

·
Cafe Founder & VTX lover
9,667 Posts
Just checked on buying a couple of tshirts but are sold out do you have any idea when you will have some xl's in

Not sure if there will be another run of these for a while or not...would like to change up the next order (white). Glad you all have liked the shirts, they cost more than the ones 2 years ago but are excellent quality done buy the same company that does Nascar shirts.

·
A Texan
4,365 Posts
Not sure if there will be another run of these for a while or not...would like to change up the next order (white). Glad you all have liked the shirts, they cost more than the ones 2 years ago but are excellent quality done buy the same company that does Nascar shirts.
Thanks Mr. Ray - can't wait ......

If they are anywhere near the quality and look of the Black ones I'll be in line for 4 or 5. Love the ones I have.

My wife complains I wear them too much. Even with having 4 of them she complains about having to wash them too often so I won't be short of one in the closet ready for wear....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts