Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

Wanted - Stock exhaust for 2005 1300R or something with lower Db

1K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Mylilpony 
#1 ·
I bought my 2005 1300R with short / loud pipes. Not sure of Manufacturer. Want to bring down the noise factor a little with either stock or replacements that are less loud. Willing to consider non-stock.

#3 ·
Thanks for pointing him our way, Helmking. Applemarty, we have stock pipes and bracket available for free with you paying the shipping and any costs for box/packaging. Before you go this route, make sure to look at a 1300R with stock pipes. Those suckers are HUGE but they are VERY quiet. Let me or my wife, Mylilpony, know if you want them and we can work on the details.

#4 ·
Hi Vinish, Sorry for the delay, almost forgot about this posting. What a pleasant surprise. Tell me they are still available...?
I live in Centennial, Colorado 80015 (denver suburb) and would love to take you up on your kind offer. Are you telling me to be aware of the size because of shipping costs or because they are difficult to install? I knew they are much more quiet than what I have...heck half of the bikes on the road are...lol...that's a feature I am looking for... Let me know how to satisfy the details...

#8 ·
Applemarty, My warning was because they are considered by most to be ugly and too quiet and I wanted to make sure you wanted them. Confirm that you are interested in the stock pipes and we will determine the shipping costs to your zip. We will then pass this number by you to make sure you are interested and if so, you can pay for the shipping via Paypal and we will get them on the way.

#10 ·
Okay. It will be early next week before we can do this.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.