Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my vtx1800r last weekend and i love it. I live in Anaheim, ca.i look forward to riding this beast everyday. I named her Helena after my wife that i lost in January due to a series of strokes. My previous rides have been 1995 and 1996 intruder 1400 and a 2008 fat bob. Anyhow just thought id say hi and introduce myself i know how much these forums can really save your arse in a bind.

·
my toes, my line
4,095 Posts
1. Welcome to the Cafe from NJ
II. My condolences of the loss of your wife.
tree. Congrats on the VTX!
D. Yes, this place has much in terms of knowledge, mods, tips, ideas and overall adoration of one the world's finest lines of motorcycles.
_iv. After 4 more posts, you will be able to post pictures. The posts dont have to be anything really.

DISCLAIMER (pshaw, lawyers): Its up to you how much of the other shenanigans (SHENANIGANS I SAY!) you wish to step into ...

·
Registered
15,734 Posts
Welcome from central Pa. high atop the Alleghenies. Shamrocks, shileglies and SHENANIGANS! ( In honor of St. Pattie's Day!

·
Registered
457 Posts
Welcome from the east Texas Piney Woods

·
Premium Member
10,054 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee. Real sorry about you losing your wife!:patriot:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Welcome!! Very sorry for your loss. This IS the place to be for your VTX. I’ve never been on a site like this where everyone get on as well as they do, I find everyone to be completely helpful and will not talk down to anyone. I’ve only been here a short time myself but I’ve had interactions with some of the guys as well as read through posts. Everyone here is awesome!

·
Deplorable member
7,381 Posts
Welcome from somewhere west of Atlanta.....and about 700 miles south/southwest of Waldo!

·
Super Moderator
5,263 Posts
Welcome to the Cafe from the sunny central valley in California. Enjoy the Addiction!
<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
9 Participants
SPARKY5151
Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum
VTX Cafe Forum is for owners of Honda VTX 1300 or VTX 1800. Join this community to discuss mods, specs, parts & more!
Full Forum Listing