Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

121 - 140 of 175 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,695 Posts
Five days ago I started a thread in the admin forum asking a question about an item in the moderator approval queue but have heard nothing back from the admins. Since an admin appears to be active in this thread, perhaps you can direct someone to answer me in the other forum/thread. The thread in question is located here:

https://www.vtxcafe.com/threads/need-admin-guidance-with-a-moderator-approval-queue-item.240583/

I do not think this thread is reachable by general members of the Cafe.

·
Registered
383 Posts
07Blackcherry said:
Do we get our recognition "Trophies" ( iron butt, BOTM, etc) back? An Iron Butt trophy is hard earned!!! and well deserved, especially if you have very little butt to ride on!!

I am hoping we can one day expand the trophy plugins. I really need them to finish the work on search first before I start putting in iron butt requests.
-Philip
Thank you for responding

·
Administrator
484 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
Five days ago I started a thread in the admin forum asking a question about an item in the moderator approval queue but have heard nothing back from the admins. Since an admin appears to be active in this thread, perhaps you can direct someone to answer me in the other forum/thread. The thread in question is located here:

https://www.vtxcafe.com/threads/need-admin-guidance-with-a-moderator-approval-queue-item.240583/

I do not think this thread is reachable by general members of the Cafe.
Replied, thanks Vinish.

Niall

·
Deuce
3,758 Posts
Can the order of topics be changed? I’d like to see our Techsession and meet and greet sections moved closer to the top of the main page. One thing we take pretty serious here is our fellowship with our family here.
I am a host to a couple of our events and I went to post my upcoming event and it took me a while to find the techsession section. If the sections were moved to the (Our top forums) section people can find it easier and that should help the new people joining find the threads and will help our family grow.

We are family here help us stay together better.

Ride free ride safe

·
Registered
16,059 Posts
Can the order of topics be changed? I’d like to see our Techsession and meet and greet sections moved closer to the top of the main page. One thing we take pretty serious here is our fellowship with our family here.
I am a host to a couple of our events and I went to post my upcoming event and it took me a while to find the techsession section. If the sections were moved to the (Our top forums) section people can find it easier and that should help the new people joining find the threads and will help our family grow.

We are family here help us stay together better.

Ride free ride safe
Just keep bumping it back to the top of the list with a "bump" 1 word post.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Highlighting

When highlighting text, we’ve made that more visible both in light and dark mode. Plain and simple.

Get to New Posts Faster

Have you checked out the popular section? It’s well...very popular! We heard feedback that seeing the most popular discussions is good but folks would also like to quickly get to new posts. We’ve made this easier by implementing a drop-down from the popular icon. This should provide options to go straight to popular, new posts or any of the sections within that tab. Let us know what you think!

Thanky, thanky, thanky!!!!!

·
Registered
16,059 Posts
Chatbox.....still waiting.

·
Registered
383 Posts
ADMIN said said:
Highlighting

When highlighting text, we’ve made that more visible both in light and dark mode. Plain and simple.
Yes it works now, except in the "reply" box, if you need to delete or copy and move a phrase/sentence in your reply, highlighting inside the reply box, does not show up in "light mode" .

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,214 Posts
I can attach images to posts like this one using the paperclip icon next to this text box. No problem there.

Inside "conversations" the paperclip icon is missing. All the other icons are there just like a regular post but I'd like the paperclip to be able to upload images in conversations.

Our moderator has the paperclip in conversation screen so maybe it's just a permission thing you need to turn on.

·
Super Moderator
9,695 Posts
Please forgive my poor memory but I thought that in the previous forum software, we could NOT attach pictures to private messages (PMs). If true, than there is nothing changed in the new forum software other than renaming PMs to "conversations". I did just look and I do have the paperclip icon available in conversations. I did not know this was not present for everyone. I am going to sent IndyX a test conversation and attempt to attach a picture.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,214 Posts
Please forgive my poor memory but I thought that in the previous forum software, we could NOT attach pictures to private messages (PMs). If true, than there is nothing changed in the new forum software other than renaming PMs to "conversations". I did just look and I do have the paperclip icon available in conversations. I did not know this was not present for everyone. I am going to sent IndyX a test conversation and attempt to attach a picture.
You can see here that the paperclip icon is missing from the usual spot on the left side of the text area.

Both moderators can upload images and send to me but I can't do same.

Screenshot_20190808-123101.png

·
Deuce
3,758 Posts
I have sent pictures in PM before with no issue

Ride free ride safe

·
Deuce
3,758 Posts
I hate this new forum it’s falling apart this used to be a place that was all about family and now the family is gone. I hate that they ruined our forum. It is no longer fun to come here and read and participate in stuff.

Ride free ride safe

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,214 Posts
I hate this new forum it’s falling apart this used to be a place that was all about family and now the family is gone. I hate that they ruined our forum. It is no longer fun to come here and read and participate in stuff.

Ride free ride safe
Agreed. Forum has died after the switch. It was bad before but now seems even less people bother to come here.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Agreed. Forum has died after the switch. It was bad before but now seems even less people bother to come here.
Totally agree. If it weren't for all the FNG's, this forum would be DEAD!!
Sure wish we had a CHAT BOX again.

·
Registered
16,059 Posts
Maybe more of us need to 'go dark'.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Is the search function operational yet? If so can someone please tell me how to use it? Thank you!

121 - 140 of 175 Posts