Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

141 - 160 of 175 Posts

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,205 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
Is anyone else having trouble with making the "mark read" button work?
View attachment 237503 View attachment 237503
I pressed the 'mark all read' button, and a new 'mark all read (which checkbox)' button. Worked fine, though initially it appeared as if nothing happened, but it was just slow (I imagine there may be a lot of work behind the scenes to mark who knows how many threads as read).

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,205 Posts
They are not bothering to read here anymore and just pushing out automated posts when they add crap. Latest update puts heavy restrictions on signatures that we didn't have before.
Community is being killed by this developer.

·
Deuce
3,758 Posts
They are not bothering to read here anymore and just pushing out automated posts when they add crap. Latest update puts heavy restrictions on signatures that we didn't have before.
Community is being killed by this developer.
It has been killed and stomped on. This update was the worst thing they could have done for the cafe. Everyone has left and i have to be honest and say I’m not far behind. The cafe is no longer enjoyable to come and read and converse never thought I’d say Facebook is better than what the cafe has become.

Ride free ride safe

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter • #4 3 hours ago

• New

IndyX said:

Still waiting on our chat box to come back...
Chat will not be coming back and closed this thread for replies.

Please use this thread - "We Are Now Live Community Feedback "

Jeff M

BUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
382 Posts
What happened to the sabre/stateline forum that used to be here? is it gone??? or just that hard to find!!??

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,205 Posts
What happened to the sabre/stateline forum that used to be here? is it gone??? or just that hard to find!!??
That was only a link to vtcafe.com it's a separate website that still exists.

·
Registered
382 Posts
OK. just saw a post on here about a Stateline and was going to redirect them, but couldn't find it. Oh well.
Thanks Indy

·
Administrator
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #150
How To Multi-Quote

Step 1
: Click the multi-quote icon at the bottom of each post that you want to quote.

Step 2: Scroll down to the text editor where you are going to write your post. Click "Insert Quotes".

Step 3: A small window will pop up for you to verify (or delete) quoted content that will be added to your post. Click "Quote messages".

Final Step: The quoted content will automatically be added to the text editor. Add your comments and click to post your reply.

Added Notes: You can multi-quote from more than one discussion thread in the forum. You can also simply highlight the part of the text you want to quote. A small popup will allow you to choose the multi-quote option using just the selected content.

- Cricket

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,205 Posts
Fix your broken crappy forum...

I don't need this stupid popup ad thing with EVERY page I load, every post, everyday, telling me that the forum upgraded. I'm tired of closing this junk. I don't care about your release notes.

·
Super Moderator
9,683 Posts
Thanks, Cricket.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,205 Posts

·
Registered
16,051 Posts
Now if you can LOSE the ad banner in the bottom center of the pages......

·
Super Moderator
9,683 Posts
PaXman11, can you show a screenshot of this "ad banner"? I am not sure what you are talking about. Thanks.

·
Registered
16,051 Posts
PaXman11, can you show a screenshot of this "ad banner"? I am not sure what you are talking about. Thanks.
It's an approx. 3/4" x 4" constant ad that says HONDA RIDE RED EVENT : SEE THE DEALS. It totally blocks out anything on the bottom center of the page being viewed without scrolling content upwards just to read it. Don't ask me to show you or 'transfer' anything, I'm not the keyboard whiz many of you are, I'm just a disgruntled viewer.

·
Super Moderator
9,683 Posts
PaXman11, This is weird. I see nothing like that. How about others? Anyone else see the ad described as, "approx. 3/4" x 4" constant ad that says HONDA RIDE RED EVENT : SEE THE DEALS. It totally blocks out anything on the bottom center of the page being viewed without scrolling content upwards just to read it."

·
Registered
16,051 Posts
PaXman11, This is weird. I see nothing like that. How about others? Anyone else see the ad described as, "approx. 3/4" x 4" constant ad that says HONDA RIDE RED EVENT : SEE THE DEALS. It totally blocks out anything on the bottom center of the page being viewed without scrolling content upwards just to read it."
Now it's alternating between a damn insurance ad and a LS Tractor - Adams Equipment Company of Fort Ashby. BTW, this is on a 15.5" laptop full screen shot. Google Chrome browser

141 - 160 of 175 Posts