Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Relocation Engineer
1,520 Posts
more nanny state BS to take liberty and money from the citizens...

·
Registered
99 Posts
i hate this sort of junk. it will probably go the way of the red light camera here in va. not being able to face your accuser in court battle. go after the drug dealers the killers the rapists the kid nappers all those others cause all this is a money maker for the local government. if the problem is that bad they can put and undecover car in the neightborhood or where ever to catch the person. not a million dollars that they then have to pay for ontop of other debts they shouldnt have.

·
shock factor unrated
12,435 Posts
ASE standard noise decibles that the states go by 92....the last time i saw a 80db enforced was in the late 80s...oh well

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
This is another revenue generator for the Gestapo.

We've had a rash of revenue-generated entrapments going on where I live here in Mayberry, by newly graduated law enforcement officers.

·
Master Chromer
4,226 Posts
I knew I saved my stock exhaust for something

·
Premium Member
27,731 Posts
You and me both, I gave away 2 sets this year. One was a clayton mod the other a kiwi mod but I hung on to the stock ones. I was going to give them away too but if they start this I'm going to be needing them. Stock pipes will be a premium item to buy from then on. I hope the news gives out warnings like they did with the red light cameras before they going into effect so I can change them out.

·
Road Name: Lethal
448 Posts
Half of the violations they recorded weren't even that loud. Most officer use a lidar for speed (its basically a radar gun that bounces a laser while standing still) and I am guessing this will be about the same so I don't see them going through all the trouble of setting it up just for a minor noise violation

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts