Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Erect Member
11,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have enough interest to go ahead and put it together...

West Virginia Fall Ride 2017

*dates: October 20, 21 and 22

*plans for the ride will be the same routes, destinations and stops as the recent july summer ride.

*there will be no spaghetti dinner or cookout...substituting both with local restaurants to make things easier to plan.

hope to see most everyone back...as well as more to enjoy the great colors. the third week of october is peak colors for fall foliage around here.

·
Too short for my weight
5,316 Posts

·
Erect Member
11,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pocahontas Motel
3731 Stewart St.
Welch, WV 24801
(304) 436-2250

Count Gilu Motel
201 Vocational School Rd.
Welch, WV 24801
(304) 436-3041

·
Erect Member
11,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
have been asked several times about extra shirts for the summer ride as well as about shirts for the fall ride. so if i can get enough to make an order, i will make fall ride shirts available. the shirts would be the same as the summer shirts...just saying fall ride.

·
Erect Member
11,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just a message to say that i will need to have more buyers for the shirts to make an order. anyone interested...let me know. anyone that didnt get a summer ride shirt...the fall shirts will basically be the same but saying fall ride on them. also, i will not be getting any extras...so only prepaid shirts will be ordered. thanks and looking forward to seeing at least a few people in october...

·
Erect Member
11,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
again...no shirts will be available at the ride this october. anyone wishing to purchase a shirt will need to do so before the order is placed.

·
WTF, Over!
8,338 Posts
Booked my room. Might be bringing my God-daughter. She expressed an interest in getting in on this. Gotta figure out accommodations though. She's a 22 YO, and rooming with me would be weird.

·
WTF, Over!
8,338 Posts
Booked a room for Naomi at the Poco. If any female rider is going and would like to split a room with her, let me know. Naomi is 22, a smart-ass, and treats me badly (I love it).

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Finally got around to reserving my room at the pokey today. You know what they say, procrastinators unite, tomorrow. Got a double so baker and myself should both be in attendance.

·
Erect Member
11,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
WTF, Over!
8,338 Posts
Now that’s funny. Ok this may be a dumb question but, without doing the tasting, do we need the pool for the pokey?
Well, I am bringing beer and bourbon (got a bottle of Bullit, beer unknown at this point).

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Well, I am bringing beer and bourbon (got a bottle of Bullit, beer unknown at this point).
Well I guess the pokey water park will stay open through the end of October. The pool will make an appearance. If nothing less we can all just use it to keep our own beer cold so we don’t have to go back to the room.

·
Registered
15,794 Posts
Well I guess the pokey water park will stay open through the end of October. The pool will make an appearance. If nothing less we can all just use it to keep our own beer cold so we don’t have to go back to the room.
Multi-task thinking. Thats one thing I like about you Jody.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts