41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
15,794 Posts
A fine quality group, even w/ low #'s.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Home safe and sound. Got here probably 30 minutes ago. Had a great weekend. Great ride to and from and the ride in west by god Virginia. Good to see these folks again. In the just over 200 miles home only had to slab it for 30-40 miles. Anyone who missed this ride missed a great one. Good group of people and fantastic weather for the entire trip. The smaller group allowed us to all get to know each other better. It was a blast. Thanks once again jimmy for putting on another great ride.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Great riders weekend in West By-God Virginia!!!
Cueballblaster and I took the leisurely route to and from WVa.... hardly any slab to speak of. Weather was perfect. Scenery was spectacular. The Company was even better!

We logged somewhere near 650 miles for the weekend.

Many thanks to Jimmy for hosting this event, leading the rides, and "arranging" the meal locations.

And many thanks to those that attended.... it's your participation that makes these rides special...

·
WTF, Over!
8,338 Posts
Well... I guess Jody and I are the first here at the Pokey...
We arrived about 20 minutes ago, got checked-in and settled.
About to crack open my fresh bottle of Knob Creek...LOL
And you got premium parking!

·
Erect Member
11,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Home safe and sound. Got here probably 30 minutes ago. Had a great weekend. Great ride to and from and the ride in west by god Virginia. Good to see these folks again. In the just over 200 miles home only had to slab it for 30-40 miles. Anyone who missed this ride missed a great one. Good group of people and fantastic weather for the entire trip. The smaller group allowed us to all get to know each other better. It was a blast. Thanks once again jimmy for putting on another great ride.
Great riders weekend in West By-God Virginia!!!
Cueballblaster and I took the leisurely route to and from WVa.... hardly any slab to speak of. Weather was perfect. Scenery was spectacular. The Company was even better!

We logged somewhere near 650 miles for the weekend.

Many thanks to Jimmy for hosting this event, leading the rides, and "arranging" the meal locations.

And many thanks to those that attended.... it's your participation that makes these rides special...
thank you both as well as everyone who did attend. it was great having everyone...and definitely a very enjoyable weekend. well worth the time and effort invested...most certainly enjoyed myself.

·
Registered
260 Posts
This truly was a great weekend. Weather was great and those that came were all Class A folks. Lots of fun and great riding. Thanks Jimmy for once again hosting a terrific event , Riders Inn was a good addition to the mix. For those that missed it , you may want to start planning for next years ride if you can make it twice in one year? Just saying! Ride safe everyone.

·
WTF, Over!
8,338 Posts
I know Naomi and I had a great time. She is ready to return in the Summer AND next Fall! She also seemed interested in going to the ECG.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I know Naomi and I had a great time. She is ready to return in the Summer AND next Fall! She also seemed interested in going to the ECG.
There is no going back now. She will be forever changed hanging out with this group of misfits. Not sure if it’s for the better or for the worst. Guess you will never know now.

·
WTF, Over!
8,338 Posts
There is no going back now. She will be forever changed hanging out with this group of misfits. Not sure if it’s for the better or for the worst. Guess you will never know now.
You just stay away from Naomi Jody. You're a bad influence...LOL!
She had wonderful things to say about every one she met. Naomi had already met Rich at Ocean City when we took a day trip a few weeks before WV. Then Naomi met all the "misfits", and now she is ready to meet even more of them. I guess it does call into question her judgement, but so does the fact that she likes hanging out with me.

·
Deplorable member
7,385 Posts
I've noticed an incredible lack of pics.:16:

·
Deplorable member
7,385 Posts
Many of the pics were posted on FB by the participants.. much easier to upload there...
What about those of us who aren't 13 year old girls? I guess we'll just have to imagine.

·
Registered
15,794 Posts
Way to go, Matt! That'll get results!

·
Deplorable member
7,385 Posts
41 - 57 of 57 Posts