Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
15,796 Posts
May have to re-think this. Already cleared for Bruce's early Oct. weekend ride-in, and end of month I go away for a weekend to OCMD. 3 weekends away from wife in same month may = BIG TROUBLE.

·
Super Moderator
5,323 Posts
May have to re-think this. Already cleared for Bruce's early Oct. weekend ride-in, and end of month I go away for a weekend to OCMD. 3 weekends away from wife in same month may = BIG TROUBLE.
Man up Fran!!! Mine didn't see me for 28 days straight!!!!!!:harder: :eek:

The front door wasn't even locked when I got home........................come to think of it the back door wasn't locked either!!!!!......................??????? :tapfoot: :doh: :(

·
my toes, my line
4,095 Posts
So are these the definite dates for this ride? Probably want to go ahead and reserve my room.

HEY NOW - just because I've a silver anus and go by Deborah doesnt mean Im a definite date Jody - ya gotta earn that right sucka.

·
Registered
15,796 Posts
Man up Fran!!! Mine didn't see me for 28 days straight!!!!!!:harder: :eek:

The front door wasn't even locked when I got home........................come to think of it the back door wasn't locked either!!!!!......................??????? :tapfoot: :doh: :(
Has your wife had, or is your wife having cataract surgery? While minor procedures for most, she was a 'change of life baby' for her late Mother, and the optic nerves never fully developed. She can't or won't be able to drive much and is dependent on me. The best she can hope for eventually is 20-40 sight, corrected for nearsight.

·
Erect Member
11,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Has your wife had, or is your wife having cataract surgery? While minor procedures for most, she was a 'change of life baby' for her late Mother, and the optic nerves never fully developed. She can't or won't be able to drive much and is dependent on me. The best she can hope for eventually is 20-40 sight, corrected for nearsight.
bring the wife along...plenty for her to do while you are riding

·
Registered
15,796 Posts
bring the wife along...plenty for her to do while you are riding
She can't ride with her Parkinson's affecting her legs. I need to trade her in on a more functioning one, right, lol?

·
Registered
15,796 Posts
Is there a way to slow that down to normal speed?

·
Erect Member
11,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Is there a way to slow that down to normal speed?
i didnt take the video. a friend did. normal time would be about a 20 minute video though...

·
Registered
554 Posts
I started it playing. No banking. Too flat!

·
Registered
15,796 Posts

·
Erect Member
11,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #37

·
Erect Member
11,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
can i get anyone planning on attending to just post here so i can give the restaurant a rough estimate of how many will be there please? thanks...

·
Premium Member
2,295 Posts
well my plans just got derailed on wed. front tire went sliding on some mud in the driveway, went down and bunged up my already bunged up shoulder, sorry but wont make it.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts