Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Erect Member
11,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
well my plans just got derailed on wed. front tire went sliding on some mud in the driveway, went down and bunged up my already bunged up shoulder, sorry but wont make it.
hate to hear that garry...as i said, hope you feel better soon. and you already know you are more than welcome to drive and hang out
Sorry Jimmy, I won't make this one. Deb and I are headed to Cuba.
the jet set life...hope you enjoy your trip rick. be safe

·
Registered
15,794 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Sorry to do this jimmy but ray and I have decided to bail on this one. The weather forecast has deteriorated greatly over the past few days. Now they are calling for a rain/snow mix Saturday night into Sunday. No thank you. I’ve been fighting a cold for almost a week now and a wet cold weekend on the bike is not what I need. Just wanted to let you know not to expect us. Sorry again.

·
Erect Member
11,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Sorry to do this jimmy but ray and I have decided to bail on this one. The weather forecast has deteriorated greatly over the past few days. Now they are calling for a rain/snow mix Saturday night into Sunday. No thank you. I’ve been fighting a cold for almost a week now and a wet cold weekend on the bike is not what I need. Just wanted to let you know not to expect us. Sorry again.
not a problem. thanks for the heads up, jody

·
Erect Member
11,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Friday - 67 - 0% Chance for precipitation
Friday night - 50 - 0% Chance for precipitation
Saturday - 56 - 40% Chance for an early morning shower
Saturday night - 33 - 40% Chance for a shower later in the evening
Sunday - 46 - 0% Chance for precipitation
Sunday night - 32 - 0% Chance for precipitation

·
Erect Member
11,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
half hour later than usual start saturday waiting out some mist and i got a little wet after leaving the pocahontas last night...but overall it was a great weekend. smaller crowd. chilly this morning...but sunshine. rain stayed away for the riding anyway, and thats what mattered. thanks to everyone for making it a very nice weekend.

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
half hour later than usual start saturday waiting out some mist and i got a little wet after leaving the pocahontas last night...but overall it was a great weekend. smaller crowd. chilly this morning...but sunshine. rain stayed away for the riding anyway, and thats what mattered. thanks to everyone for making it a very nice weekend.
Glad everyone had a good time. I’m still on the tail end of this cold so I probably wouldn’t have been much fun anyway. Hate I missed it but there is always next summer.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts