Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, not Asheville, further west!.

I live in Murphy which is on the TN,GA border, about 1 hour from the Dragon Tail. Any groups out here?

·
Registered
5 Posts
west nc

not familure with any groups but me and wife live in Blairsville not to far from you always looking for a reason and place to ride

·
Banned
3,906 Posts
I am in Washington and plan on rolling back East. May be I can give you all a reason? I plan on riding from here to Fort Bragg. I was going to ride, then drive but, I am going to ride. Can't see going that far and not riding. So, keep watching the site for updates next month. Look forward to meeting up with some of the group members.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Just got back from spending a week in Marble NC! Ate and shopped in Murphy. What a great visit and riding!!! Did the Dragon, Hwy 28, 74, 64, Foothills Pkwy, Gatlinburg, Telico Plains and Cherohalla, Lake Nantahala, 441 thru Smoky Mnt Natl Park, etc. We come up every year in May, and hope to do a fall trip! Awesome!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Just bought my VTX 1300 R. It's a 2006 with only 4761 miles on it. Got a pull-along to go with it as part of the pkg. Ready to hit the road!

·
Too short for my weight
5,316 Posts
I'm in Sylva... I'm having service done on my bike this week, after that it's all open road!

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
I'm in Sylva... I'm having service done on my bike this week, after that it's all open road!
Old thread.. but Welcome to the cafe' from the booming metropolis of Wallburg NC.
Some of us middle-NC riders ride out that way (I just got back from Chatanooga),, so maybe we can get together sometime..
Most members post here and on Facebook.

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Welcome from Charlotte, NC, where your entrance fee into the US National Whitewater Center comes complete with a free sample of a brain-eating Amoeba !!!!

·
Too short for my weight
5,316 Posts
Old thread.. but Welcome to the cafe' from the booming metropolis of Wallburg NC.
Some of us middle-NC riders ride out that way (I just got back from Chatanooga),, so maybe we can get together sometime..
Most members post here and on Facebook.
sounds good! I don't use Facebook though, so I'll just have to check here...be safe!

·
Too short for my weight
5,316 Posts
Welcome from Charlotte, NC, where your entrance fee into the US National Whitewater Center comes complete with a free sample of a brain-eating Amoeba !!!!
Yikes... No amoeba for me thanks, I'm trying to cut down... ��

·
Deplorable member
7,388 Posts

·
Registered
15,841 Posts

·
Deplorable member
7,388 Posts
It's a movement!!!!!!!!!.....Speaking of that, I'll be back in a few:14::icon_bigg

1 - 19 of 19 Posts