Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Tom
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to get new pipes. I like the low rumbling sound and the slash cut look. I'm looking for ideas on what would be the best. I've seen the stuff on the jardine rumblers but those are slip-ons don't know if i should just go that route or if there would be a better full system out there for what i want. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Hard Krome Sideburner!!! Not my first exhaust, but is my last exhaust. Sound awesome IMO. And, is a little bit louder than others.

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
Well that was easy. :beer:

·
99%'er
235 Posts
I've got the big shots... and am satisfied... but haven't had the others on the scoot to compare them to. I think you'll be pleased.

·
Tom
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks yeah i like that slash cut i was really debating between the cobra slash cuts and the big shots. i was told they sound real good so im hoping ordered the power commander with them too. So hopefully I made a good choice.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I dont have my bike yet but based off all the feedback I would imagine that I will go with the Big Shots for V & H since I have had their pipes before on other bikes and liked them alot.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I just installed my cobra angled slashcuts and they sound sweet. I had Vance and Hines bigshots on my N and I like the cobras much better.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts