Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2949 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I used to do a thread like this on another forum. It can be interesting and keeps people involved in the latest happening on our bikes.
You can post that you took it for a ride or washed it to full rebuilds and massive mods. Pics are encouraged as well.

I will start with What I accomplished this last week and just finished.

Added a Cobra Slash Cut exhaust, Thunder Round with new K&N Air cleaner, Billet covers on the sides of the motor. Changed brake and clutch fluids, changed motor oil and filter, New PC III installed, added 4452 ISO®-Wing Pegs for the passenger, Chrome Dipstick, license plate holder and swing arm pivot covers.

Yes it was not in a day but when I rode it this morning, it made a weeks worth of blood and sweat worth it.

JJ

·
Curmudgeon at Large
8,365 Posts
I added some hard lowers because the buffeting was beating the hell out of me. I was close to ripping my shirt off. The lowers helped a lot.

·
Registered
16,650 Posts
This actually was done yesterday, does it still count? Had to work today. Spent a couple hrs. and finished off a can of "Multi-surface Pledge" cleaning the X from my trip to SPyKER's 3 weeks ago. Waiting for my new Paladins to arrive any day. Maybe one of these weeks I can get a friend to post some pix for me.

·
Premium Member
835 Posts
Well, yesterday I swapped out my Cobra highway bars for Cobra "fatties" and took it for a short ride. First time since I laid it down couple of weeks ago.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This actually was done yesterday, does it still count? Had to work today. Spent a couple hrs. and finished off a can of "Multi-surface Pledge" cleaning the X from my trip to SPyKER's 3 weeks ago. Waiting for my new Paladins to arrive any day. Maybe one of these weeks I can get a friend to post some pix for me.
Anything counts as long as the bike was involved. :)

·
Registered
4,892 Posts
Rode it to work...it's 4:38 pm right now so I'm getting ready to ride it home now.

·
X Virgin
5,225 Posts
Took her out for a ride tonight and watched the sun setting off the clouds. Very romantic :swoon: ...maybe my wife should have been there......

·
O Rly?
2,719 Posts
Scored a pretty sweet deal on a new lift for it at work and then rode it to school tonight

·
Registered
354 Posts
Busy 2 days w/ rain delay. Ground fix, Radiator flush, Brake bleed, LED repair, Re-mounted PC3, Installed secondary horn, Removed access pair parts (from previous owner) Then took a 180 mile ride out into the Florida back country. Alafia State Park & Lithia Springs are great destinations.

1 - 20 of 2949 Posts