Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

2921 - 2940 of 2949 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
I did go with the B3 kit. I agree that the 0 amp draw is a misprint. I can check what it draws later.
Hey Nate,

I'm looking at the same kit for my X. What did you do with the red DRL wire? Did you install a separate switch or hard wire it to your low beams?

·
Fastest Red Club Member
2007 VTX 1300R, Indianapolis
7,542 Posts

·
This guy needs all 1800cc
2,047 Posts
Hey Nate,

I'm looking at the same kit for my X. What did you do with the red DRL wire? Did you install a separate switch or hard wire it to your low beams?
VTXDAYMAKER has an install sheet/ recommendations on how to connect the red wire. I followed their recommendations.
I wish I remembered exactly how that went, but brain capacity is at a premium for me and I gave that memory up.

Reactions: blaylock

·
Registered
16,650 Posts
Tested a couple more of my blue LED strings, connected the wiring to the switch after testing it, then took her out for maybe 20 mi. before dinner. The back half are working now. As soon as I run some more fuel out of the tank, I can get to re-doing the front half blues.

Reactions: sumdatx

·
Registered
16,650 Posts
Got my new Showchrome chin spoiler radiator grille mounted. I had fabbed a bracket for my Wolo that went between my left engine guard and the left side of the grille, but this new grille is maybe 1/2" wider on either side, so I had to make a new longer bracket to keep the Wolo from being against the grille on the left side.

·
Registered
16,650 Posts
Thats some bootie right there.

Reactions: sumdatx

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,542 Posts

·
Registered
16,650 Posts
much better then my Garmin 2597 GPS...
larger map.. and more brightness in display.
I kept it when I traded in my SuperDuty.
Forgive my jest, but why? You can only go north, LOL!

·
Fastest Red Club Member
7,542 Posts

·
Registered
16,650 Posts
you miss what I use a GPS for..

its has a "HOME" button...

no mater where I am at.... it will lead me home for supper :)
I never get lost. People always tell me "where to go', LOL!

Reactions: Silver F
2921 - 2940 of 2949 Posts