Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

2941 - 2949 of 2949 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nothing exciting.

Changed oil & filter (I won't say which brands lol). Final drive oil. Air filter. And rear shock bushings.

Just routine stuff.

But I know more this year than I did the last two years thanks to you fine folks.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,389 Posts
Nothing exciting.

Changed oil & filter (I won't say which brands lol). Final drive oil. Air filter. And rear shock bushings.

Just routine stuff.

But I know more this year than I did the last two years thanks to you fine folks.

thanks for reporting back...
oil wars are unavoidable here :)

Mobil One full synthetic and Fram filters... I do not care what others use.
for many and many years.

OH,,, LOOK.. its August 01 Tomorrow.... time to get oil and filters
for my VTX1800F, and my Ford Station Wagon
tomorrow or Sunday.
I change oil and filter once a year. regardless of miles
:)
I can't Drive 55:)

·
Registered
16,894 Posts
Nothing exciting.

Just routine stuff.

Oh come on. Tell us! We haven't had anything to kibbitz about for at least a day now.

·
Registered
6,888 Posts
I put my new to me C rims on and took it for a test ride, those radials make for a smooooooth ride compared to the spokes and bias ply tires. Looks good (at least to me) with my new rotor covers custom made for me by me:giggle:

·
Super Moderator
10,207 Posts
Looking great, ironmk.

·
Too short for my weight
5,564 Posts
Changed the spark plugs, did the ground fix, pair valve delete, changed headlight to led, changed license plate to led, added highway pegs, added drivers backrest, re installed the windshield it came with, replaced the shock bushings with vtxtreme shock bushings (thanks Tom!), installed a battery tender, installed a k&n air filter. I have more items on the way :giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

·
Registered
16,894 Posts
Fantastic!

2941 - 2949 of 2949 Posts