Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:banghead:Moved up friday from Tampa and it's been like 35 and 40 degrees since. Bike is under a cover but it's almost April. What gives.

·
9,160 Posts
:banghead:Moved up friday from Tampa and it's been like 35 and 40 degrees since. Bike is under a cover but it's almost April. What gives.
When it starts snowing like a b**ch I don't want to hear any complaining!!!! :D When we're riding and you're hunkering down, no complaining. :nope: We didn't make you leave the riders' heartland. :bleh:

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know Alan, got to go where the family is! Just getting out the complaining now so I won't do it later.

·
Registered
745 Posts
stop complaining :icon_blah come on up to ohio it was barly 40 today and its almost april here too :bleh::bleh::choppersm

·
Gator for life
4,116 Posts
Man, that blows Taz. Was glad to get to meet you before you had to go. Hope it warms up soon for ya.

·
Registered
7,114 Posts
Don't know, butt I bet when it warms up you will be smiling.

Hope the move went well.

·
9,160 Posts
I know Alan, got to go where the family is! Just getting out the complaining now so I won't do it later.

I gotcha Taz . . . . . you know I'm only teasing.

Glad you guys got moved safely and here's hoping everything goes straight for you guys. Hoping we can make a trip to see you folks soon. Take care. :choppersm

·
Registered
5,863 Posts
LOL, welcome home!!! Got get ya a What A Burger if still there and you will feel better!

I have not been able to get my bike out of my shop for going on 6 weeks now due to damn tree roots pushing dirt up against floor joist and rotting the bitch's out. I have done the deck demo, tree's have been removed.................... What I am trying to say is, I feel your pain David.

·
Slayer of Chickens
7,029 Posts
Lately we've been flooded under a monsoon Taz... not missing much ;)

Mort

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL, welcome home!!! Got get ya a What A Burger if still there and you will feel better!

I have not been able to get my bike out of my shop for going on 6 weeks now due to damn tree roots pushing dirt up against floor joist and rotting the bitch's out. I have done the deck demo, tree's have been removed.................... What I am trying to say is, I feel your pain David.
Need to ride to lincolnton some weekend and eat some BBQ.

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
Duck Down

Friday was a geat day to ride here. The week end has been just as great, but due to cirrcumstances beyond my control unable to ride. Will make up for that starting Wednesday. Hope your move went well, will give you a heads up when we are up in western NC. Ride safe!:choppersm

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lexington has the better BBQ.not that from from you there either just take 85 north for about oh 45 mins.

Welcome to NC...plenty of pretty days up here to..
No doubt Lexington is AWESOME and I eat there often but my grandpa grew up in Lincolnton so it's a memory thing. Damn, I want some BBQ, either one will work.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts