Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Re-member
1,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With snow on the ground, things are a bit slow up here in Michigan:banghead:, so I thought I would try a cafe' version of a game we sometimes play with our kids. I'll give a movie line, and somebody on the cafe' can say which movie it comes from. That person can then put out the next line for somebody else...

Here's the first one (It is an easy one, I think...):stirpot:

"I think we're gonna need a bigger boat":icon_eek:

·
The Notorious B.I.G. Jim
1,074 Posts
The Big Lebowski.

"Two of my favorite people in the world, talking to each other ..."

·
Equito Passim
9,148 Posts
The Big Lebowski.

"Two of my favorite people in the world, talking to each other ..."

Silverado

"Stupid, worthless, no good, goddamned, free loading son-of-a-bitch! Retarded, big mouth, know-it-all asshole jerk!"
"You forgot ugly, lazy, and disrespectful!"
"Shut up, bitch! Go fix me a turkey pot pie!"

-Gonz

·
Registered
401 Posts
Here's one sorry if I'm out of turn.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

"I don't want to kill you, and you don't want to be dead."

Silverado

·
Equito Passim
9,148 Posts
Here's one sorry if I'm out of turn.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Silverado
Billy Madison

"I want a hamburger. No, cheeseburger. I want a hot dog. I want a milkshake. I want potato chips.. "
"You'll get nothing and like it!"

-Gonz

·
Registered
401 Posts
Billy Madison

"I want a hamburger. No, cheeseburger. I want a hot dog. I want a milkshake. I want potato chips.. "
"You'll get nothing and like it!"

-Gonz
Caddyshack

I would like to direct this to the distinguished members of the panel: You lousy cork-soakers. You have violated my farging rights. Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves

·
Equito Passim
9,148 Posts
Johnny Dangerously

In the past, the Canneloni family was the most powerful of the families. We controlled drugs, prostitution, extortion, prostitution, gambling...
Uh, you said 'prostitution' twice.
Well, I like it.

-Gonz

·
Registered
41 Posts
In the past, the Canneloni family was the most powerful of the families. We controlled drugs, prostitution, extortion, prostitution, gambling...
Uh, you said 'prostitution' twice.
Well, I like it.
-Gonz
cannonball run II

"all you paid was the looking price. lessons are extra."

·
Erect Member
11,583 Posts
cannonball run II

"all you paid was the looking price. lessons are extra."
that would be "the cincinnati kid"

and now one thats a little further from the "beaten path"...

"what we were after now was the old surprise visit...that was a real kick and good for laughs and lashings of the old ultraviolent."

1 - 20 of 151 Posts