Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a thread for us all to show the places we've rode. Hopefully it will allow some of us to see if we ride in the same circles. Pictures please. I'll start. Took the VTX on its first real road trip. "Ole Blue" performed flawlessly. Went two up to Corbin Ky to Cumberland Falls and Yahoo Falls. 500+miles the long way. Great ride. Great sites.
IMG_1977.JPG

IMG_2004.JPG

·
Fastest Red Club Member
2007 VTX 1300R, Indianapolis
7,652 Posts
This is a great thread idea. Mine would be boring when I am usually just riding to work. 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
12 Posts
From central Alberta, rode up through Roger's Pass, to Vancouver Island (Tofino), visited Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters (X-men/Hatley Castle) in Victoria, then back to Alberta. 3200 km in total over 6 days.

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
From central Alberta, rode up through Roger's Pass, to Vancouver Island (Tofino), visited Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters (X-men/Hatley Castle) in Victoria, then back to Alberta. 3200 km in total over 6 days.
That's awesome. Would love to see that Castle one day.

·
Registered
16,904 Posts
Very nice! We get some pix from members doing the scavenger hunt thing and some others, but no harm starting another similar thread. PS, you won't get any from me, I have a flip phone and don't do pix.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Nowhere to special. Work. It was a balmy 77° degrees though and supposed to be up in the mid 90s by end of day. May take the longer way home up thru the foothills.

·
Faith Fears Not
68 Posts
Not today but this year so far I have ridden from So.CA to Idaho twice with one of my grandsons, over 5,000 miles on the two trips combined. Here is a pic of the VTX's on the first and last trip.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Took Ole Blue out for a ride through the country today. Brought her out for a spin with her new cheap saddlebags on her. It'll do for now. Had to stop at the "Forks of the Road" and stretch a little.
IMG_2096.JPG

·
Registered
2005 VTX 1300 Retro
4 Posts
Took Ole Blue out for a ride through the country today. Brought her out for a spin with her new cheap saddlebags on her. It'll do for now. Had to stop at the "Forks of the Road" and stretch a little. View attachment 239702
How did the bags hold up?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bags held up fine and didn't rattle. They are cheap made plastic but for the money, I'm happy with them. I will wire up the lights on a rainy day.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts