Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Pie liker/Snow Hater
9,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Within the next couple of weeks I'll be ordering my Fatty crash bars. Just looking for the best deal around. So far I have searched Google shopping and have found them for $176. I know there has got to be a better deal out there. Just started looking this afternoon and thought I'd ask the help of my Cafe family.

Thanks in advance. :icon_mrha

Ray

·
2,807 Posts
Ray, murray's cycles is where i got mine, they were the best price i could fine and free shipping. i think i paid $170-175 they usually sell them new in box on ebay.

·
Equito Passim
9,148 Posts
If I recall correctly, I got mine for around $155 but I paid shipping... So, the $175 or so with shipping may look a little high, but it would be in the right ballpark.

Welcome to the Fatty Club!

-Gonz

·
Regular Person
1,260 Posts
If I recall correctly, I got mine for around $155 but I paid shipping... So, the $175 or so with shipping may look a little high, but it would be in the right ballpark.

Welcome to the Fatty Club!

-Gonz

I think that was what I paid as well.

·
Klaatu Barada Nikto
1,807 Posts
Fatty club Where???? oh the other club :banghead::banghead: duh... :D

·
Adrenaline Junkie
134 Posts
Was just looking at the Fatty bars on JC Whitney, but they say they won't fit my 2002 1880 C. Does anyone have insite as to whether this is true, or will they fit? Really like the looks of these bars.

Thanks!

Michael

·
The guitar, not the fish!
33,457 Posts
Was just looking at the Fatty bars on JC Whitney, but they say they won't fit my 2002 1880 C. Does anyone have insite as to whether this is true, or will they fit? Really like the looks of these bars.

Thanks!

Michael
This is correct, no Cobra Fatty for the 1800C....

·
Adrenaline Junkie
134 Posts

·
Adrenaline Junkie
134 Posts
Sweet!

Thanks, Bobby.

Michael

1 - 16 of 16 Posts