Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Chrome Ho
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question for the day ... Which would be worse? Ditchin the bike or having her stand and rip your ass after the fact? lol

·
Registered
528 Posts
Wonder how she is going to like walking home?????

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
It's Hard To Kiss The Lips At Night That Chew Your Ass All Day Long! :banghead: :icon_blah

·
Power Cruiser User
137 Posts
Either that's his wife or the driver of the explorer that he went left of center and in a rear brake locking panic (nice tire mark on the road) crashed in front of or hit resulting in the ditched bike.

Option A: The wife. She will rip his ass for a long time about crashing the bike!

Option B: The driver of the SUV. She will rip his ass for a long time about crashing into/in front of her.

Either option his ass is getting chewed and he doesn't look as if he's enjoying it. Maybe it's the TNHP on scene that has his undies in a twist.....maybe it's the HD payment that's due next week :D

http://youtu.be/7Fzb6oVF5m0 <--- my favorite HD video from the gap

http://youtu.be/OvrcqeIPYOg <--- same thing happened here.....target fixation on the oncoming traffic or curve

Dragon Slayer 129

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Question for the day ... Which would be worse? Ditchin the bike or having her stand and rip your ass after the fact? lol

Ocifer, i understand my bike needs to be towed, but do i have to take a swing you, or will you just mercifully arrest me for multiple charges and make sure i get at least 5 years, or more, anything to get her out of my face, cause she'll be yelling at me for the rest of my life. or you can shoot me, sir, that's okay!!! thank you sir :mosh: :choppersm

·
Registered
4,323 Posts

·
Dragon Slayer
8,515 Posts
Ocifer, i understand my bike needs to be towed, but do i have to take a swing you, or will you just mercifully arrest me for multiple charges and make sure i get at least 5 years, or more, anything to get her out of my face, cause she'll be yelling at me for the rest of my life. or you can shoot me, sir, that's okay!!! thank you sir :mosh: :choppersm

:cheers:HAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO, that's funny right there!!

·
Registered
475 Posts
She bought the bike

What she is saying is,:icon_ange just shut up and sit there you ediot !!! When we get home I'm going to kick the shhhhheeeetttt out of you:spank: look what you did to the bike, :icon_pokeI told you I'm a better rider than you are, for now on your the passanger and I'm the driver. :icon_dancThat's it I don't want to hear another word out of you!!!

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
I must be VERY LUCKY... I had a mishap with my wife before we got married...She never got angry and rode on the bike back home that day with her arm in a sling... been married for 37 years...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts