Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

Who rode to work today?

3K views 33 replies 29 participants last post by  BadX 
#1 ·
Everybody at the shop rode to work this morning and plan on doing it the next 2 days before we take off for turkey day. We are experiancing some warm weather, low 40's on the morning ride in and high 60's to low 70's in the afternoon. Calling for a little rain tomorrow but who cares....lets ride ;)

#3 ·
I rode in today... after classes in the morning it was sunny and 76ish... tonight on the ride home it'll be dark, but 67...

Mort

#7 ·
Started out at 42 degrees Monday morning. Was nice in the high 60s on the way home. Today will be better. Into the low 70s here in Hampton Roads area of Virginia. Will be on the bike again today.

#8 ·
Still ride in most every day unless I have errands to run requiring me to pick up large amounts of stuff. The only real difference is now I'm going in in the dark and coming home in the dark... :(

#15 ·
Prob gonna ride today and tomorrow.

They're giving out turkeys after work tonight so
I guess I've got a riding buddy tonight:bleh:

#16 ·
While it's been in the 80's the last few days, I quit ridin' the scooter to work. 95% of my ride is the Interstate, and about half of that is less than 15 mph or slower or stopped. The evenings are even worse for some reason. It's no fun going that slow plus having all the cager idiots cutting you off....or when you can get up to highway speed some yo-yo ridin' your a$$ 10 feet behind you at 65 mph.

#17 · (Edited)
Bike is tore down for paint. But could not ride (or would not ride) even if it was here to ride.....

tis' a bit wintery here....

View attachment 19915

#18 ·
It's 7 here with a predicted high of 9 with 20mph winds and gusts to 35. Wind chill is -13. Technically, I think it's called a Blizzard for you southern riders.

Only four more weeks till Winter and four more months till Spring. :mosh:

#24 ·
Rode in last night. Was in the low 60's. When I rode in the other morning, it was in the low 40's. As of now, I'm not sure if I'm leaving tomorrow morning or Friday morning. Weather calls for 40's and rain Friday morning but since I'm at work with the bike, I'll be riding home rain or shine, snow (very unlikely) or fog. Work is in Norfolk Va, but home is Currituck County NC.

#27 ·
Me, me, me....I ride every day. Been having beautiful weather lately. Only time I missed riding was a couple weeks ago, I got sick for a week and couldn't get out of bed. Back on my feet and riding now....riding makes me feel better....:mosh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.