Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thx for the posts guys but that's not what I'm looking for. Gonna sound really dumb here but I dont care since I'd really like an answer. I'm looking for pipes where the back pipe curves around the front of the round thing (don't know what that is), not just straight back. I'd like ones that are a bit more squared on the part where it goes around instead of just curved.

·
Registered
882 Posts
I would realy like an answer to weather the motor side of the pipes is right. The thing I want is the pipe infrount of the cluch not behind it. The mounts wont matter at all cause they aint going to get that far back. I will be doing a stablizer off the frame to whats left of the pipes. But do the jug fittings work is my problem.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Bry, that is exactly the look I want, except that I want the two pipes separate not the two into one. Guess I'm screwed if no one here has said anything. I haven't been a mber long but I have been a reader for quite some time, and I always see everyones questions answered, so I assume there's nothing like what I want.

Thx for the help though. I'll find something similiar.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Equito Passim
9,148 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow, thx Gonz. Really appreciate it.

Ok, so I just went through every post in the vtx 1300 picture thread, and I found 1 bike that has the pipes I'm looking for. Gonz, the ones you showed me are 99% what I'm looking for and I appreciate you posting them up, but these are exactly the ones I want.

http://www.vtxcafe.com/showpost.php?p=497089&postcount=541

The only difference between the two is these are more squared when they go around as opposed to the others which are pretty curvy.

I'm PM'd the guy but he hasn't been on in over a month, so if anyone could tell me the model of these that would be awesome. It says Vance&Hines, so I guess that's a start.

·
The guitar, not the fish!
33,457 Posts
Wow, thx Gonz. Really appreciate it.

Ok, so I just went through every post in the vtx 1300 picture thread, and I found 1 bike that has the pipes I'm looking for. Gonz, the ones you showed me are 99% what I'm looking for and I appreciate you posting them up, but these are exactly the ones I want.

http://www.vtxcafe.com/showpost.php?p=497089&postcount=541

The only difference between the two is these are more squared when they go around as opposed to the others which are pretty curvy.

I'm PM'd the guy but he hasn't been on in over a month, so if anyone could tell me the model of these that would be awesome. It says Vance&Hines, so I guess that's a start.
Those are Vance & Hines Bigshots for an 1800....And as already stated, won't fit your 1300...

·
The guitar, not the fish!
33,457 Posts
The only pipes available that I know of that are 2-into-2, and has the rear pipe curve around the clutch cover are the HK's that Gonzo posted...And I really don't expect any pipe manufacturers to be designing any new pipes for the VTX line either, as it's been discontinued as of 2009...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts