Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a windscreen for my 1300R. I'm tall so I'll need a large screen. Any one selling or have a link to a good dealer? I live in central PA.

Side note, parents are wanting to buy this and mount as a present for my new bike.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
http://www.vtxcafe.com/showthread.php?t=51972
currently listed at $360.00
It is from a 2009 VTX1300T (the R and T have the same forks but you would need to confirm any differences from '04 to '09 - I don't see any in the Clymer).
I live in eastern PA.
from the bottom of the screen where it is at the top of the headlight, to the top of the windscreen is 20". This is about as tall as you can get in the market.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I got the mounting brackets for my Memphis Fats on eBay for $7 plus shipping and the 21" screen for $150. I suggest keeping an eye there too.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Memphis Shade

I have a Memphis Shade off of a 2005 VTX1300R that I would be willing to sell if you are still looking for one. I'm not sure of a price considering I have no idea what it is worth. I'm new to the forum so bear with me.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I just purchased a 2007 VTXR and the owner had just installed a National Cycle Switch Blade tall version (2 up) with shield bag. The retail price for the shield, mounting kit and tool bag is $450. I'll let it go for $300 plus freight.

·
Registered
244 Posts
I got a switchblade pretty much new went to a faiting it's a 2 up like a 21 I think if interested message me I'm thinking to your door 275 the mounts are worth that.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 6 of 6 Posts