Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Semper Fi
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not sure if there is a way to pull a memeber directory that shows peoples location but I am wondering if there are any VTX people by me that might want to ride some time or work on stuff. I'm in Schaumburg IL.

·
Klaatu Barada Nikto
1,807 Posts
Im in glenview

·
Premium Member
591 Posts
I don't live near you but I will be in Schaumburg July the 1st. Taking my son's 99 SS up there for a tune and dyno. Suppose to be some big name tuner up there. He know's all that stuff. I'm just along for the ride.

·
No Reason To Be Serious
16,394 Posts
2" down from the top of the screen, and then right in the middle of the screen is Members

Go to Members>Search Members>Advanced Search and put in just the state or the City, and it will come up for you

·
Registered
6,396 Posts
Down in Frankfort, IL, several members here from Illinois, great folks too!

·
High-Tech *******
1,039 Posts
I'm only a couple hours south of you and always up for a ride.

·
Semper Fi
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I don't live near you but I will be in Schaumburg July the 1st. Taking my son's 99 SS up there for a tune and dyno. Suppose to be some big name tuner up there. He know's all that stuff. I'm just along for the ride.
Wow coming up from NC to get the car tuned. I know Schaumburg has bunch of car places but didn't know we had a rep for pro-tuners. I will be heading up to tomahawk WI that morning to check it out and go for a nice long ride.

2" down from the top of the screen, and then right in the middle of the screen is Members

Go to Members>Search Members>Advanced Search and put in just the state or the City, and it will come up for you
Thanks Spolier

Thanks Dave and Marty. If ya ever wanna get together and ride let me know. Big Kahuna from the cafe is hosting a tech session in August (Michigan) gonna ride there.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
I live just north of Marty (Mdolph) in Palos Park. I get up to the Schaumburg area quite often, though not always on my bike. Look for the thread for the August M&G at Kahunaville (in lower Michigan).

I can guarantee that you will meet some of the nicest people around!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Pete, Yep Richmond is very close. All this rain really sux. The forecast does not look good till maybe Friday. I ride my MC mostly to and from work. I have other hobbies and things that keep me busy on weekends so my wife and I don't do much recreational cruising but I do love riding my VTX.

I like to tinker and my VTX is proof of that. Since I got it I have added a set of leather bags, Harley Shaker floor boards. Risers, drag bars off a Harley Fat Bob. and a Harley Cow Bell horn. I also did the Kermit mod to my License plate bracket. I almost forgot about the Invicta Fairing I bought off eBay that I added which now includes a radio, USB port and 12v plug to charge my phone.......

I think I am done with the mods for a while (maybe). LOL

Bill

·
Registered
74 Posts
Not too far from you. I live in Arlington Hts and work in Lake Forest..

:choppersm

·
Semper Fi
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I live just north of Marty (Mdolph) in Palos Park. I get up to the Schaumburg area quite often, though not always on my bike. Look for the thread for the August M&G at Kahunaville (in lower Michigan).

I can guarantee that you will meet some of the nicest people around!
Hey Vince yeah I am planning to go to Kahunaville. Seems like that will be a great time. I was gonna take Friday off and leave my place after rush hour ( maybe around 10 ) If ya wanna meet somewhere maybe we could ride up together.

Not too far from you. I live in Arlington Hts and work in Lake Forest..

:choppersm
Cool!! Looks like you got your bike last fall too. Are you planning to go to the tech session in Aug? (Michigan - Kahunaville)

·
Registered
74 Posts
As much as I would like to make it, no can do. Our office is moving to a new building in Aug so gonna be busy all month.

Maybe we can hook up for a ride around the area.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts