Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Phantom Warrior
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bike is in good condition, well maintained, looking to sell it to someone who appreciates it! I live near Fresno, Ca. Info is on the flyer.

·
From ID, GO VANDALS!
2005 VTX 1800N Spec 1
381 Posts
Orange, the second best color on a VTX1800N! :cool:

Great looking bike! Hope it finds a new home, should go pretty quick given its condition.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I want to say shame on you for giving up such a glorious ride. (I have the 2004 which i bought new.) But I can't because It would be impolite and impolitic as I'm looking for any spare parts you might have for sale or give away. Mine is pretty much OEM. I believe that a lot of the 2004 and 2005 parts are interchangeable. My 2004 1800 N was dropped and I'm on a tight budget. I'm currently in Portland Oregon. BTW, if you have time, one of my favorite rides is 395. I've family in LA and have made the trek several times. Topaz Lake is a gem. Carson City finally has a freeway. Once you get past Reno, up into the mountains, you're literally rolling on top of the world. Watch out for the Nevada Hiway Patrol. Reno Sheriff told me and experience confirmed that they are assholes. Up here around PDX, where it's more populated,US 99 in many ways reminds me of the US99 thru Fresno, etc as it was in the 1950's and 60's. Toodling along at 50 mph, speeds suddenly drop to 25mph as you enter a town, then pick back up as you continue on your way. Open country.
Thanking you in advance for your consideration, please let me know about any spare parts you might have hanging around. Cheers

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have one for sale also 05 VTX 1300 R
This bike is in mint condition only 16k miles only two owners. I've added about $3000 in extras, cobra slip ons, lot's of chrome, studded seats and backrest take a look. $5200
vt 5.jpg
vtx 1.jpg
vt 16.jpg
vt 13.jpg
vt 10.jpg
vtx 9.jpg
vt 14.jpg
vtx 8.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts