Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently in the process of researching a new seat for my '08 1300C. Most forum posters recommend trying some out first. So that's what I would like to do. I thought about having Robert redo my seat but at this time does not offer a driver's backrest mod for the C seat.

I live in Jacksonville, FL and would be willing to make maybe an 1 hr drive if there is anyone that would be willing to share their $.02.

Thanks!

·
A Texan
4,365 Posts
I am currently in the process of researching a new seat for my '08 1300C. Most forum posters recommend trying some out first. So that's what I would like to do. I thought about having Robert redo my seat but at this time does not offer a driver's backrest mod for the C seat.

I live in Jacksonville, FL and would be willing to make maybe an 1 hr drive if there is anyone that would be willing to share their $.02.

Thanks!
Take a look at:

Robert is doing an upgrade and modification of the seat on our Shadow 750 with this backrest. He is having to rework the existing seat he did for me some to accommodate this mod.

Give him a call ... See what he can do for you ...

He has the seat and backrest as I write this, can't wait to get it back. Delayed Mother's Day present for the wife for her bike....

Utopia is about 25-30 days back logged on getting the backrest manufactured and out to the customer...

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
Also chaeck out Mean City Cycles and Grasshopper Backrest. I have their mod's in my seat. very comfortable. Good luck.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Ultimate Seats in Daytona Beach at Destination Daytona will install the seat on your bike and let you take a test drive. Personally I did not care for the seat, but they are very accomodating and you can take a pretty long ride to test.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts