Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Gecko?
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have this Sig P290 for sale. This gun probably has around 100 rounds through it. As with most of my guns (and cars....and motorcycles...and...), I get sick of them and want to try out something else.

Anyways, this is a bitone first edition version of this weapon. It works and functions flawlessly. It has Siglite night sights. It comes with the original case and paperwork. Also includes the extra set of grip panels. Everything you see in the pictures is included.

The price is $625 cash (firm) for this gun. Feel free to offer firearm trades....the worst I can say is no. :)

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. As always, a Colorado ID is required. A CCW would be nice. All Colorado laws apply. I am located in Thornton. Face to Face only at this time. A bill of sale will be required, which I will provide.

Here are some pictures of the actual gun for sale:

:choppersm

·
No Reason To Be Serious
16,394 Posts
I don't much about guns, but that sure looks like a pretty one... Is that the new gun that shoots them .410 shells....?

I could use a good squirrel shooter for when I'm sitting out by the shed.

Please let me know..

Spoiler

·
He's a mean one...
37 Posts
I don't much about guns, but that sure looks like a pretty one... Is that the new gun that shoots them .410 shells....?

I could use a good squirrel shooter for when I'm sitting out by the shed.

Please let me know..

Spoiler
LOL! I'm sure, or at least I hope you were kidding Spoiler.... The overall length of that gun is not much longer than a .410 shell. The weapon is actually a sub-compact chambered in 9mm.

·
Gecko?
5,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts