Honda VTX 1300 / VTX 1800 Motorcycles Forum banner

121 - 140 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
15,796 Posts
I work 1 1/2 weeks Then I've got a 2 week vacation. Then work 1 1/2 weeks then WV Ride.
I'm not rubbing it in, but I have 6 Saturdays + 1 Sunday .....every week.:47b20s0:

·
Registered
15,796 Posts
Who is planning on arriving on Thursday?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
If you're going Thurs., guess I'll be solo-ing in on Fri. Hope it's a -DRY- ride in this time.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
If you're going Thurs., guess I'll be solo-ing in on Fri. Hope it's a -DRY- ride in this time.
This is the wettest year on record since they started recording the weather. I'm thinking we are going to get wet at some point.
It doesn't appear anyone will be there early to ride on Friday so you won't be solo.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,796 Posts
This is the wettest year on record since they started recording the weather. I'm thinking we are going to get wet at some point.
It doesn't appear anyone will be there early to ride on Friday so you won't be solo.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Thats up to you, of course, but if you want, we can breakfast in Somerset again and go from there.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Who is planning on arriving on Thursday?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Pretty sure Hiram will be there early- and I likely will be stopping as well. I have a commitment for the weekend, but will stop in WVA on Thursday and probably stay overnight before heading to Ron's and then on to Dad's place in Waterford, Pa.

·
Erect Member
11,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
wow...havent been on here in a while, and this is strange. as if i wasnt lost before...
anyway, there are usually a few who show up on thursday every year. i started planning a little restaurant dinner on thursday most of the time now just to make sure the early arrivals have something to do...as well as being off from work and the shop so i can take some for a short ride or something.
hate to see you not making it smitty. and ray, glad you will be here thursday at least. shoot me a message when you come up. i will try to meet you out somewhere and ride in with you.

·
Registered
15,796 Posts
wow...havent been on here in a while, and this is strange. as if i wasnt lost before...
anyway, there are usually a few who show up on thursday every year. i started planning a little restaurant dinner on thursday most of the time now just to make sure the early arrivals have something to do...as well as being off from work and the shop so i can take some for a short ride or something.
hate to see you not making it smitty. and ray, glad you will be here thursday at least. shoot me a message when you come up. i will try to meet you out somewhere and ride in with you.
The scrapple delivery will be on time.

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
3 days of work. Since I work 2nd shift I'm taking Thursday off so I can leave early Friday morning. So much stuff going on the past 2 weeks I didn't get shirts ordered. oops

·
Registered
15,796 Posts
I as well, as much as I hate to say it, I will not make it this year either. Hate to miss this but it is what it is. Have a great time all.
Well, Jody, since you won't be there, I went and bought an inflatable ice & drink holder.

·
Registered
15,796 Posts
I haven't been able to get in touch with my riding partner Renegade Riiiiiiiiiiickkkkk, either by email or leaving a message on his phone. For those of you he FACEBOOK's , or otherwise contacts with other social media, please have him get in touch with ME before 6 AM Friday. Thanks. WALTER

·
Registered
15,796 Posts
Thanks, Smitty. Must'a worked, he called me about an hr. ago, and we got squared away what I needed to find out, and we will meet Fri. AM. Poor baby's been working his COJONES off trying to make others cool (HVAC). BT, DT, and have many leftover work shirts to prove it.

·
Fastest Red Club Member
6,988 Posts
Thanks, Smitty. Must'a worked, he called me about an hr. ago, and we got squared away what I needed to find out, and we will meet Fri. AM. Poor baby's been working his COJONES off trying to make others cool (HVAC). BT, DT, and have many leftover work shirts to prove it.
Yeah I saw on FB he was helping some Cafe friends.

·
Registered
585 Posts
It would really stinks to have the AC go out right now. Probably busy for all the HVAC guys.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,796 Posts
After several years of problems, he got Mike & Tracy Scott cooling again in their house. But....last time he worked on theirs, a few years ago, he ended up in the hospital for a few weeks. Hope no deja vu all over again.

121 - 140 of 145 Posts